Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1018 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1851891896810081016101710181019102010281068111815182018 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,180 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Sarah seemed bored. She was nearly falling asleep. There was only one answer. No, not laughing randomly like some people do now-a-days.

Eva leaped up and sprinted towards the dancing teens. They were merely waving their hands in the air, singing along to some sappy song. She flicked a CD in the radio and instantly the music swapped with "Tonight I'm Loving You".
    "YO! You people know nothing 'bout dancing! See that lady over there?" She pointed to Sarah, "She's asleep!"
    Some of the guys nodded, their arms crossed at the leading ladies. They scoffed and waddled away. The others stayed.
    "Alright. Now, you gonna stand there, or dance!?"
    "Dance!"
    "Then Dance!" She cried, and threw the radio on Max. They began popping, jerking, locking, jumping, leaping, singing and smiling. When the song ended, Eva and the three best dancers finished with a bow. She waved and strolled back to Lila and Sarah's table.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I laughed. " Your quite the dancer , Eva"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( Ello? I have a few minutes if amyones here. ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((I'm here!))

Sarah opened her eyes and yawned, widening them when she noticed Eva laughing and dancing. She felt the corners of her mouth go up as she watched. "That was interesting," She laughed as Eva re-joined them.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

My eyes twinkled. I could only imagine me trying to dance like that.

(( GTG, Cya all later! ))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sarah laughed and grabbed Eva and Lila by the wrists, dragging them out onto the dance floor. She grabbed one of the dancing boys and started dancing with him. They leaped and twirled and spun as one around the dance floor. Sarah was laughing and having an amazing time.

((Aww, bye!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( baaaack! Awww , No ones here....))

I giggled as I was dragged onto the dance floor.I started dancing the best I could, which wasnt very good, when my heart stopped. Across the street was my dad.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Eva's smile vanished.
    "Everybody - Scatter!" She yelped, grabbed Sarah and Lila by the arm and pulled them behind a tree.
    "Wait... Till he's gone. He's kill us if we were dancing and not studying.."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

I was confused. My dad knew nothing about school other than I went there.