Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1016 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1651691696610061014101510161017101810261066111615162016 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" It is." I agreed. " I think I still like the purple one across the street though." I said gazing in the window. " Do you mind if I run over and get it?" I asked.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( I GTG for about 20 minutes! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Not at all. Meet me at that cafe over there when you're done," Sarah said, pointing at the little cafe across the street. She left the store and mad a bee-line to it, vanishing inside.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Eva smiled at the dress she was wearing. It was black, long, reaching her thigh, and it fit her shape perfectly. A single silver strap hung around her neck, and there were many slanted ruffles all the way down. She showed it to the clerk, shoved the coins to him and bagged the dress.

Her stomach grumbled. She moaned, and paced to the cafe.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

I zoomed into the store and pulled out the purple dress. I decided to try in on to make sure it fit. I tried it on and admired it in the mirror. It reached the middle of my knee and had ruffles from the waist down. When I spun it flew around. It was strapless , and was very comfortable. I bought it , and happily skipped over to the cafe across from the other dress store.

(( BAAAACK! Ya know, We're making the Crossroads seem much bigger than they are on FR xD ))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Not really. There are a couple clothing stores, a bookstore, one pet store, and a small cafe xD))

Sarah was seated at an outdoor seat, sipping a latte as she waited for Lila. She smiled and waved at Eva, motioning for her to join them.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

As I got there, I noticed another girl coming, who I didnt reconize. Wow, I thought, Sarah must be very popular. I went and took a seat at the table. " Hi" I said to Sarah, and to the girl.

(( AHHH , I cant find Eva's form!))

Eva nodded. A beat pumped through her head, as she turned her head to find a gang of teens dancing around a stereo.
    "I'm Evalign - NEVER say that. Call me Eva. You must be Lila. I've heard about you."

(( I'll re-post it.
    Name: Evalign Justice
    Character Type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Brownish-black hair with hot pink highlights, bright hazel eyes and a deep, visible gash on her left leg. Wears the school's uniform (Red blazer with the school's insignia stitched on the front over a white blouse, a gray pencil skirt, white knee-high socks and black loafers).
    Personality: Calm, sweet and greatful. She is offended easily and takes things too seriously. Hotheaded.
    Job/Career: None, in school, if you count Teacher's pet as a job.
    Home realm: Snowhill
    A brief history: Eva's parents sent her to the special boarding school that has numerous names, but is mostly known as "The Special School". She harbors the ability of Telepathy and Lie-detecting, though this is a latent power. ))