Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1014 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1451491496410041012101310141015101610241064111415142014 ... LastLast
Results 10,131 to 10,140 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Sarah nodded. "I'm positive that dress will look fantastic on you, Lila. It even compliments you're eyes," She said, taking the silver dress down. She smiled. "I know, it's really pretty. But I'm not sure whether it's the one for me..." She mused thoughtfully.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I could see through the big window of the shop prom dresses in the next window. I giggled to myself. The purple dress was only 80 coins (( Im comparing coins to dollars, I know in coins , thats like a penny xD)) but the dresses in the store next door were on sale for 500 coins.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

" Thanks" I smilied at Sarah. I looked at all the pretty dresses. " You can try on your favorite dresses , then pick out which one you like best." I said.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"How about we head over to that other store? It looks like they have a better selection," Sarah said, placing the silver dress back on the rack.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Are you guys in Special School or out? I wanna do something with Eva. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

((Out. They're at Crossroads ^.^))

" Ok" I agreed, and put the purple dress back on the rack. But just in case , I stuck it in the back where you couldnt see it.

(( Sorry, Had to empty the dishwasher XP ))

Sarah led the way out of the store and across the street, entering the store with all the dresses on the window display. A bell jingled somewhere in the store, but Sarah paid no mind to it. A navy blue gown had just caught her eye.

All the dresses were beautiful. I saw a dress simular to the one across the street , but not a pretty, at least, I didnt think it was. I felt the fabric, then after being glared at by the manager started looking through a different rack.

Sarah had picked out several different dresses, each one a different size and color. "I'll be in the dressing rooms," She told Lila before making a bee-line to the changing rooms.