Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1013 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 1351391396310031011101210131014101510231063111315132013 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,130 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((-SNIFF- -cough-))
    <Insiders>
    ‚Äč*gasp*

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((You okay?...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Have a cold Wabby?))

The bell rang as I entered. I heard a voice calling my name. I turned and saw Sarah. Wow. I ran into her a whole lot. Not that I minded, She was pretty much my only friend, other than Hatter. " Hi!" I waved and smilied.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Sarah grinned and hurried up to her side. "Hi there! What are you doing out here?" She asked, entering the clothing store.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

" I wasnt very hungry, And I remember going through here on the way to school. So I took my hoverboard here." I answered, in my mine asking myself the same question.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Sarah nodded. "Yeah, My class doesn't start for another hour or two, so I came down here to do some shopping," She said, just as a cute green top caught her eye.

"I usually didnt get to go real shopping back at home, not enough coins for everything I needed. But Perry gave me a lot of coins before I left." I said, remembering counting our few coins every week.

" Hmmmm" I saw a dress I liked on a rack in front of us.

Sarah smiled. "I think you should buy that. The school dance is coming up, after all," She said, checking the price tag on a narrow silver dress.

" Are you sure?" I asked questionably, A. because I didnt know they even HAD school dances, and B. because I wasnt sure if I would look good or bad in it. " I think I'll try it on." I said eyeing the silver dress Sarah was looking at. " Thats pretty" I told her.