Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1009 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 95099099599991007100810091010101110191059110915092009 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" Sorry, Gotta get to reading, See ya later,k?" I said and sprinted to reading.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sarah opened the door to room 106 and stepped inside, sighing. "Hey, Rain," She said, dropping her bag by her chair to her desk. She crossed the room and opened up her dresser, pulling out a green turtleneck and black sweat pants. She quickly changed into them and a fresh pair of socks, pulling her hair back into a ponytail and putting on some hightops. "I've got about 2 hours before my next class, so I'm going to head out for a while. It's about a half hour's drive from here to the nearest town. Want to come?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

"Sure!" I exclaimed. I changed from my uniform into jeans and a navy blue sweatshirt. "Let's go!" I said, ready.
    Allons-y.

Sarah smiled and switched her cell phone and wallet into her purse, slinging it onto her shoulder before heading out the door. She mounted her white tiger and waited for Rain.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

I tossed my wallet and phone into my bag too, and followed Sarah. I whistled, and Rebel came almost instantly. I mounted my dragon.
    "Let's go!"
    Allons-y.

Sarah was right, I did like reading. For homework, we had to read a book about Shrouded Glade. I hadnt read a real book for awhile, since my dad didnt have money to spend every time I wanted something. I had a 2 hour break before dinner, so I went to my room. I changed into a sweatshirt and pants, then let my hair down. I read my book, finding it extrememly intresting and humorous.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

I still had 45 minutes before dinner, so I got ahead in math a little, so I wouldnt be too much trouble for Sarah. I wrote a long letter to my Aunt Emily in Seaside, then grandma in briarwood. Then finally my dad. Tears were forming in my eyes as I signed my name.

Sara's tiger bounded down the dirt road, and kept going until they reached Crossroads. Se dismounted and rented a space in the stables for her tiger before digging around in her purse, pulling out her wallet and waited for Rain.

I sent Rebel off so he could go do whatever dragons do. He always came when I called for him- I didn't need to tie him up anywhere. I jogged to catch up to Sarah.
    Allons-y.

Sarah smiled and went into a book store-She always visited this place whenever she was in town. She began to browse through the aisles, taking down books and looking at their covers.