Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1006 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 65069069569961004100510061007100810161056110615062006 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,060 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Class went by quickly, and I learned more than I had expected. No more setting crops on fire for me! I really liked Miss Moloney.

(( Is there a gift shop here? xD))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Yes. Very. But sometimes people try to find loopholes. xD))

Sarah led the way across the courtyard to building #3, and up the elevator to the fifth floor where their room was located. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. There were two beds, one on each side, with a polished oak dresser at the foot of each one. Sarah's side of the room had a desk piled high with books and papers, with a swivel chair. The walls were plastered with posters of her favorite bands, pop artists, etc. Her laptop was open on her bed, and her iPod was on her nightstand. Sunlight filtered in through the window, which had white curtains that were tied back. Sarah's navy blue comforter was tucked neatly on either side of the bed, and a wardrobe stood by her bed. Another wardrobe stood on Rain's side of the room.
    "Welcome to room 106!"

((A student store, yes xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

"Cool!" I exclaimed, putting my bag on my bed. There was a package on my dresser. I picked it up and opened it to find a school uniform. "Oh no..." I groaned.
    Allons-y.

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

((GTG eat, be back in a bit!))
    Allons-y.

(( Fun! I think Lila is gonna go get a sweatshirt or something!))

I had about an hour before my next class. I already had some homework, so I took out my books and tried to do my homework. It was extremely hard for me, but I thought I got most of it right.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Sarah smiled. "It isn't as bad as you think. It's made of the most comfortable fabric you can find anywhere. But, at school dances, you can wear whatever you want," She said, setting her stuff on her desk. Sarah began placing some stuff needed for her training group in her bag before turning around. "Curfew is 10, so make sure you're in the building by then. Our building usually has game nights ever Friday night, so you're in luck!" She said with a smile. "See you later, Rain!" Sarah waved and exited the room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

I still had 20 minutes before I needed to leave for math, so I started putting my stuff in its place. I layed my pink blanket over the bed, and put my lamp on the bed-side table. I piled my books on my desk, except for the math book. I wanted to fit in , and be smart, so I studied for the remainder of my time.

I thought I had it all down, so I slid on my uniform, tightened my ponytail, and put my key in my pocket. I left the building, and headed to math.

Sarah arrived at training group 5 minutes before it was scheduled to begin. She sat down at one of the mats, laying out her supplies. Mr. Barbgulf liked his sessions to be relaxing, so they didn't have actual desks, but mats and pillows to sit on. Some friends of Sarah sat down next to her, and they all get talking up until the bell rang. Mr. Barbgulf strolled into the room, a welcoming smile on his face. "Good to see you, everyone! I hope everyone is doing well on such a beautiful day!" He said cheerily, and Sarah smiled. Mr. Barbgulf then seated himself in front of his students and began that day's session.

I understood most of math, the teacher was kind, and didnt mind going over something mulitple times. I stayed after class for a few minutes because I needed help with a math problem.