Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1004 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 45049049549941002100310041005100610141054110415042004 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" I always spent my free-time playing in the fields around my farm. Every week or two I would go up to Perry's pasture and help her with whatever she was doing." I said , dreaming.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sarah smiled. "That sounds like a lot of fun. I grew up in Sanctuary, so there wasn't a lot of space for running around," She said with a shrug. She picked up her tray and walked over to the trash, dumping her garbage into it and placing her tray on top.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

" It was... most of the time. The only problem was, I didnt have a friend to do it with. And I couldnt step on any flowers because I could hear them yell at me if I did." I giggled and threw my trash away.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Sarah laughed and grabbed her stuff. The bell rang, and students began throwing their trash away before leaving the cafeteria. "Hey, what class do you have next?" Sarah asked.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

((Sounds cool! Where exactly is the school, and do you need an invitation or what?))
    Allons-y.

" I think I have some control your power class" I answered. I looked at my schedule, and sure enough, I had a control your power class. " Yup, I do." . " What class do you have next?" I asked Sarah.

What on earth... control my power? I got nervous, I always thought my powers were fine, but maybe I was terrible at it.

(( I Gtg for about 20 minutes, Cya!))

((Bye!))

"I have training with Mr. Barbgulf. He helps me with my homework and studies, since I don't have an ability," Sarah sighed.

((It's a big school that has a large campus. It's made up of a lot of buildings. One building is for science, another for math, another for history, etc. And then we have the dorms. Buildings 1-10 are for girls, and 11-20 are for the boys. All you have to do is make a new charrie if you want, and just say they already go to the school. Or, one of the charrie's you already have could get an invitation xD))

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

((OK! So they get like an acceptance letter to Hogwarts? xD))
    Rain clutched the invitation, her new student information and her bag tightly. This was so exciting! She had never really gone to school before. Her mother had mostly homeschooled her, living in Blackspore and all. But since her parent's death, she had never thought about it. Until her invitation came. She flipped through the papers she had recieved at the main office. Class list, school rules... Ah, dorm assignments!
    Allons-y.