Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1003 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053110315032003 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Hey! I just realized that there are people back on here... LOL! What's happening?))
    Allons-y.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((I created a new storyline. It's called "The Special School"! xD Why don't you join? ^.^))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I was confused. " How did you get accepted if you dont know what your talent is?" I blurtted out, then realized was a little bit rude.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Sarah sighed. "I don't know. My grandpa died 3 years ago, and him and Mrs. Fernheart were good friends. She went to his funeral, and came up to me and said "How would you like to go to a school of mine?". Of course, I didn't want to go and leave all my friends, but my parents agreed and here I am," She said, spreading her arms out. "I forgot to mention, this school isn't just for people with special powers. They're also for really smart people too. And, seeing as I got a 244 on my IQ quiz, you can see what I mean," Sarah said sheepishly.
    Last edited by beautimus1; 04-22-2011 at 03:03 PM.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

" Wow!" I said, suprised. I had the IQ of a box of crayons, since I hadnt had a lot of schooling. But I had a funny feeling that Sarah had a special talent too.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

((Sure! What is it, exactly?))
    Allons-y.

(( A school for people with special ability's , like Lila, and people that are very smart , like Sarah. I like calling it
    " The School". ))

((It's a *special* school where people who have special abilities go to. Of course, you don't have to have a special talent to attend. You can get in without a talent if you're really smart. That's how Sarah got in, but she has a latent ability xD))

Sarah shrugged. "It's nothing. I study a lot, like the nerd I am," She joked, finishing her sandwich.

" havent gone to school very much, just until 6th grade. I usually got As and Bs , nothing to brag about." Claire said, and drank the last drop of water from the bottle.

"I was also home-schooled, so I had a lot of free time. But I usually spent that time studying or at the library," Sarah admitted.