Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1002 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 25029029529921000100110021003100410121052110215022002 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Wow.... XD, so many people joined, because of 1 post ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Wait did the girl pop up with you Mel, or did you pop up in the school???))

" Thanks" I said. I took a sip of my water.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( lol, Yea. Shows the power of the post. lol. What kind of figurtive language is that... ALLITERATION!!!! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( Oh the things you remember from 5th grade ))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Sarah took another bite of her sandwich and washed it down with her water. "So, Lila, what do you think of the school so far?" She asked, looking at her.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

" I like it more than I thought I would."I answered. " I guess I was just being a little stubborn. I was pretty upset when my dad tried to send me away."

Sarah nodded in agreement. "I was the same way, trust me. But, I guess you could say, I learned to love this place," She said with a smile.

((Sorry about that, I had to eat actual lunch xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Sorry, My annoying cousin just got here, And I was too late to run up and lock the door to my room, so I had to talk to them.))

I nodded as I finished my sandwich. " I hope I will too." I giggled. " I've had quite a few problems with my nature talent".

Then I became curious. " What are your special talents?" I asked Hatter and Sarah.

Sarah lowered her sandwich onto her tray. "Erm...Well...I don't know what my ability is," She said quietly, taking a tiny sip of her water.