Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1000 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 50090095099099899910001001100210101050110015002000 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,000 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

As Hatter listened to Mr. Beackerman yammer on about quantum physics, she saw her hand starting to glow.
    "No, no, no, not now." She thought and hid her hand in her pocket.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

An hour or so later, the bell rang, signaling the end of class. Sarah gathered her stuff together and walked out of the classroom, running down the courtyard to dorm building #3, and took the elevator up to the 5th floor, walking down the hallway until she reached her room, 106. Sarah's key was attached to her necklace, so she slipped that out and unlocked the door, stepping inside and dropping her books on the desk. She took a moment to fix her hair and grab the stuff needed for her training before exiting the room, locking it up, and taking the elevator back down to the lobby so she could go to lunch.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Hatter heard the bell ring and rushed out of the class, dashing to her dorm building, #5. She ran to her room, 14, and unlocked the door. She plopped on the bed, sleeping for 10 minutes, then left the room and went to lunch.
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Sarah entered the lunchroom and saw her friends sitting at one of the long tables that seated at least 10 people. They waved at her, and she waved back before looking around the lunchroom for Hatter, remembering her promise.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Hatter looked for Sarah, wondeing what they were having for lunch today. She was hungry.....
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Hmm. I was in dorm 4 , floor 5 , room 142. Alrighty. I looked on the map to find the room and ran up the stairs to it. I took a silver key out of the envelope, and opened the door. I put my bags on my bed, and brushed my hair into neater braids than the messy ones from this morning. I hung my stuff in the closet, and looked back at my schedule. By the time I found the schedule in the envelope, it was time for lunch. I looked in the mirror. I looked fine. I slid my key in my purse and searched for the cafeteria.
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 04-22-2011 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Dont wanna fall of the building

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Sarah smiled when she saw Hatter, and waved. She set her books down at an empty table and got into line for her lunch. She got a ham sandwich with cheese, lettuce, mayo and mustard and grabbed a sparkling water with a fruit cup. Sarah payed for her lunch before taking a seat at the empty lunch table, waiting for Hatter.

((Oh, I forgot to mention, there are only 5 floors per building xD))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

After what seemed like an hour, I found the cafeteria. I walked in and looked around. I felt out of place in the big beautiful room. I looked at my feet and went to the part they were serving food at.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Hatter got in the line and got salad with a soda and an apple. She walked over to Sarah's table, and took a bite of her apple.
    "So, what do you need to talk to me about?"
    <Insiders>
    ​*gasp*