Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Why?! D:

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Default Why?! D:

Okay, I was about to get some more winterwear from the robgoblins, and then i noticed this:Untitled.jpg
    D: Why are people so cruel to pixies?!
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

Default Re: Why?! D:

It didn't exactly say Pixies. In FR pixies and faries are two different things. He could just mean like the evil faries in Merry Vale or even the Filter Fairy.
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paulina Ambermace View Post
    Okay, I was about to get some more winterwear from the robgoblins, and then i noticed this:Untitled.jpg
    D: Why are people so cruel to pixies?!
    lol, it's just a guild name O_o and plus, I see nothing mean about the name.

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

I'm pretty sure he meant pixies. He probably wouldn't have added the word "beware" if he was talking about the Merry Vale fairies. And if he meant the filter fairy he probably would have called it "We Hunt The Filter Fairy Beware" or something like that..

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

1. You know how pirates or some humans hunt fairies for power in fiary tales? They are not talking about the so-called "pixies" they are talking about a "magic fairy".
    2. People are just cruel in their own way. Yet we cannot change it. I do beilive this is wrong in many ways, but please do understand, they were either trying to be funnny, or just do those stuff to fit in. I just wish they understand not to be so "picky". If they had to chose between 2 very sick dogs who are homeless, why pick one and leave the other one behind to die? Why not just either take both of them, or send them to a pet shop?
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

They didn't mean pixies, I'm sure. First of all, it said fairies, not pixies. Second of all, guild names have to be approved by SOE staff before they can be in the game.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Jimienta is offline Pro Gamer

i just hate people like that..>.>
    Fairies are just like us Human people..
    RYAN HIGAAA<333
    School = Sevin cra-ppy Hours of our lives, xD

Like Chaz said its just a guild name but then if said something offending about a pixie/fairy then THAT would be cruel

I think we can assume hat the kid meant Pixies even though it said fairies. Prejudice against pixies has been going on like this for a long time. Best thing you can do is report them.
    I quit...

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

STAY AWAY FROM MY FAIRY!*gets a mace and long broad sword*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast