Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Icon7 What are YOUR hiding spots?

I've been finding all sorts of cool hiding spots in the Realms, and I was curious: what are your hiding spots? I'm willing to share some of my minor ones that are good for playing Hide-And-Seek or hiding from friends. Here are five of them:

1. In the Relic's Shadow: This one is easy to reach. Teleport to the Bone Bog Cemetary battle and head southeast. You will see a relic site eventually. Climb up to it. Inside the tent there is an exploration token, but that's not the spot. Go to the far end of the relic and keep going along the edge. You can see the whole graveyard, but they can't see you!

2. Behind the Ninja: In Seaside, teleport to the Games Table and jump down. Keep going until you're at the end of the boardwalk. You will see an male pixie NPC who's name starts with S... I forget it... And a ninja merchant. Head behind the merchant and keep going. There will be another token here. Keep going until you hit a tree. There you go! Nobody can see you there.

3. Hiding in the Green: Teleport to the Seaside Warpstone and head towards the Luxurious Oceanfront Homes. Before you hit the path, start climbing up. You will see a dome-shaped shrub-like thing. You can go inside of it. It somewhat hides your name.

4. Among the Thorns: Teleport to the Briarheart Warpstone and head behind the tree palace. The roots and vines and thorns are great for hiding in!

5. Secret Oasis: My apartment. Nobody but me knows what it looks like. What is it? I'm not telling. It's always locked, and a great way to escape daters, haters and spammers. I suggest making yourself a break room in your apartment and hiding out there for a while. How do you get out safely? Teleport to a friend or guildmate!

So, who else is willing to share their hiding spots? I'm keeping my best, of course, to myself. Wouldn't want to let you guys find me!
    Allons-y.

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: What are YOUR hiding spots?

Coolio, but i don't have any hiding spots, Lol

Snugo is offline Amateur Gamer

I like a remote place behind the sanctuary house on top of th hill quiet from all the spammers and can makes stress disapear
    "Sadness And Pain Are The Beggining Of Fear . . . . And Fear Hurts Us All"

Cool. I also like the party spots, there usually aren't many people there and I love the view!
    Allons-y.

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

I have lots of hiding stops... I'm an expert at staying in the shadows and not being noticed. Not telling ya though. They aren't hiding spots anymore if people know about them!
    "The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." -Gil Stern

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Re: What are YOUR hiding spots?

I will just say I am very good at hiding *giggles*
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh great thread Rain! Hmmm.... I agree about the vines up in Briarheart .. they offer some great hiding places.

I have a secret room at my large wilds house. It is very secret for some but not so secret for others. See if you can find it.

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

here are mine!

around big carnival tent in wugachug, there is a fence and an invisible barrier. along the west side, there is a very small break in the fence. if you can jump and squeeze your way through this, you are in the tent! it may take a few tries. almost nobody can get in here for some reason, so it is super quiet and of course there are hiding spots as well in there

in the gold mining area, along the west side there is a chugawug digging and right behind him is a little gap. behind this gap is a small room, very easy to hide in

i'm sure most of you have heard of the bearcave at the zoo. all you do is get inside the bears pen (many ways to do this) and go into the cave

(NERFED) to the direct right of croaking vale there is a small path. if you go on this small path you can actually go BEHIND croaking vale! it goes back a little ways but then gets to steep, but unfortunately this glitch was fixed.

that is all i am going to share the rest are for my mind only lol

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

My secret Hiding Places are a secret, I have some very GOOD ones.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

LOL I use the bear cave and the gold mine spots sometimes too. Another good spot is inside some tree roots. Some of the roots are so high you can actually get under them! In Memorial Caverns there are also lots of little nooks you can hide in.

Ooh, I'll have to see if I can find your secret room, Zoo Zoo!

Lawl, I like to keep my best to myself too. These are just some really easy ones. >.<
    Allons-y.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast