Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default What you want the new areas to be like

Title says it all. I was reading this on another forum and I thought I would ask you guy what you think the new areas will be like. This is what I think: Ponyvale: home to a tribe of manguanas, and maybe they ride ponies... This area focuses mostly on Chef and Wizard jobs (so I've heard, so far I have no preference for this area.) The area east of Sunstone Valley: I'm not sure, maybe a dwarf city in the clouds, or maybe more of those cactus guys.. Silver Hills: Home of the elves... maybe a few small villages in between large mountains? Focuses on Wizard and Archer and maybe Warrior. Lavender coast: Home of all the humans. ( does anyone else notice there are a lot more npc pixies than humans?... ) Mostly a peaceful area, focuses on non combat jobs. Black Forest: Home of vampires and werewolves and other creatures. Like Blackspore but much scarier.. Only the most hardcore players dare go there, as it is filled with combat!! Focuses mostly on Ninja and maybe a little brawler or medic, since they were not mentioned in other expansions.
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What you want the new areas to be like

lavender coast x.x i want it to open so bad :I guess ill have to wait another 4 yrs.
    Narwhales. Bai.

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: What you want the new areas to be like

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    lavender coast x.x i want it to open so bad :I guess ill have to wait another 4 yrs.
    I'd say maybe another year at the most lol... Silver Hills will come with the new playable race, because everyone knows it will be elves and Silver Hills is the elf home, but after that probably lavender coast
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)