Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zach Shadowheart is offline Newbie Explorer

Default What the heck??!!!!

Hey guys I've just started this account on FRI and I want to know this one thing. I've been getting this error on my Windows XP and the 2 errors were called error W0 and error .VM. I've looked up everything I could to figure it out but they never gave me one answer to how to fix it. I'm just going to say that every time I clicked on the icon it would always be on my profile page and it would also come up with that error every time I tried each server so I know something is seriously wrong. Tell me if you've had this problem and send in input.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What the heck??!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Shadowheart View Post
    Hey guys I've just started this account on FRI and I want to know this one thing. I've been getting this error on my Windows XP and the 2 errors were called error W0 and error .VM. I've looked up everything I could to figure it out but they never gave me one answer to how to fix it. I'm just going to say that every time I clicked on the icon it would always be on my profile page and it would also come up with that error every time I tried each server so I know something is seriously wrong. Tell me if you've had this problem and send in input.
    Do a disc clean up, reboot the computer do both, if they don't work then check your firewall

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Honestly, I just log off my computer, not shut down, and log back on and it works for me o_o That's probably just a temporary fix for whatever the problem is tho..

Also, Welcome to FRI~!

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Just reboot your computer.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]