Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: Shrouded Glade Memorial (Please read, if you just love Shrouded Glade)

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default Shrouded Glade Memorial (Please read, if you just love Shrouded Glade)

Dear my Free Realms friends who love Shrouded Glade,

Shrouded Glade is sadly, going to soon become the entrance way between Sunstone Valley and Sacred Grove. Making Sunstone Valley dwarfs very angry at Sacred Grove. The Shrouded Glade droids will be protecting Sacred Grove. Being in this condition they will rename it Shrouded Gloam. Choose a side fast before Sunstone Valley dwarfs come in! Protect Sacred Grove or leave your home and fight for the opponent.

I put my faith into the fighters.

~Katlyn Oakdream

Remembering Shrouded Glade

Shrouded Glade is soon going to be gone, here's what I am going to be doing to remember this realm.

~Buying a Shrouded Glade lot or stairs lot

~Staying in Shrouded Glade until the war begins

~Wearing my Shrouded Glade birthday t-shirt and backpack

P.S. I'm also making my version of Shrouded Glade's story line that I sometime think.
    Last edited by Katlyn Oakdream; 06-08-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    chase123456tan and mattman147 like this.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Shrouded Glade Memorial (Please read, if you just love Shrouded Glade)

I'm pretty sure Shrouded Glade will return as it was after a few months (: But it will be missed D=

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Shrouded Glade Memorial (Please read, if you just love Shrouded Glade)

>.> Actually shrouded glade was the least favorite places of mine - but its so pretty.
    Im glad something is gonna happen thats interesting and a change :3 but yes it will be missed ^^

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

i like it and all but its the lighting......i really dont like it. but there is alot of good quests there.

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

Jaiyden is offline Master Gamer

Shrouded Glade will still be there... no need to worry.
    I sent a ticket and they said they weren't planning on removing it for the update. :]
    IGN: Jaiyden

Selling TCG Booster Packs Buying Shooshboom

lydrv is offline Amateur Gamer

I like shrouded glade, but it's too light. Like some places on free realms, it's too happy, I'm kinda excited for the gloam invasion but I'm trying to get as much shrouded glade between now and the update

juicylucy011 is offline Explorer

I have 1200 sc -buys shrowded glade lot- -trades bagpack from my other character-
    -buys shrowded glade birthday shirt- -stays in shrowded glade untill the update DX-
    Katlyn Oakdream likes this.

Active Joey is offline Explorer

JuicyLucy is committed.

I do believe Shrouded Glade will only be gone for a short time.

Paulina Ambermace is offline Master Gamer

Droids? xD
    No Star Wars here, honey.
    They're druids.
    "You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny.. Dumbledore's got style."
    -Kingsley Shacklebolt

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I love Star Wars...
    But I just don't like the lighting in Shrouded Glade. It's a bit too light,and it hurts my eyes sometimes. I like it besides the lighting. Pretty neat place. I will miss it. Well,I gots no SC. So I can't buy anything to remember it besides the clothing.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast