Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Rainbow Island in Merry Vale; how do you get in?

Okay so maybe you have to complete some TOP secret quest or something but lately during the Valentine's festival I have seen a TON of people hanging out at that island. The only way I could get in was to warp to a friend who was already in there. So, can anyone out there answer the mystery question, "How do you get access to the secret rainbow room in Merry Vale?"

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Rainbow Island in Merry Vale; how do you get in?

You speak of the Ever Rainbow in the center of Merry Vale, right? That area is Out of Bounds, and so secrets to accessing it is against the rules.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

the island is an OOB place so even if i knew i wouldn't tell you because you would get in trouble
    Last edited by Zangetsu99; 02-14-2010 at 11:19 PM.
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

WHOA!! interesting...so someone hacked the glitch...passed it on to their friend..who then passed it on to someone else..and so on. I cannot believe it. People are charging people coins to go in, asking them to friend list them, etc. I wonder if the ref's know about this?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

OOB (Out of Bounds) access has always been known. No matter what is done, players find ways in. It's not a top-priority issue for the Referees, but I wouldn't suggest looking for a guide. If you want access to it, teleport to someone inside of it.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Mulder1617 View Post
    People are charging people coins to go in, asking them to friend list them, etc.
    Please report those people, or just friend someone else in there for free. Lol.

Orangez is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 Re: Rainbow Island in Merry Vale; how do you get in?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    OOB (Out of Bounds) access has always been known. No matter what is done, players find ways in. It's not a top-priority issue for the Referees, but I wouldn't suggest looking for a guide. If you want access to it, teleport to someone inside of it.
    ref Pasta was there partyin the other night.lol. the night i got kicked for umm talking about death...my emo-tor made me!

I am now Öwl. Mwahahaha. <3 See you lovely people in-game. YouTube
    Spoiler: show
    It takes about 354 licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop. Purdue University has a licking machine!

Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

idk, i've seen ppl in there a while back and they wouldn't tell me how to get in...if the referee was partying in there the other night does that make it okay?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    idk, i've seen ppl in there a while back and they wouldn't tell me how to get in...if the referee was partying in there the other night does that make it okay?
    I guess. I remember on one thred some one had a talk with a ref (I think it was TBK, not sure) they said the ref said it was okay as long as they don't go in coming soon areas (Lavender Coast, Black Forest, ect.)

bioras is offline Newbie Explorer

It is not that you can "fall" into that area. People walk through the barrier all the time. It's either a quest, or a "mod" that needs to be addressed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast