Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zoro Muzi is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Parachutes are going away Sunday. Look for more exclusive items in the future.

Here is a post from c0braje7 our Freerealms Producer

Limited Edition Items
    Disclaimer: If you have already purchased a limited time item it will remain in your inventory as a permanent item. Availability of an item that is part of a limited time countdown will only affect those players that haven't purchased or acquired the item. Once the timer ends, the item will no longer be available in the market or in game.

Seeing everyone have a great time with parachutes has been a blast. Many of you have noticed that they will be going away on Sunday. This is part of an ongoing effort to “organize and clean-up” the store in FreeRealms. We want to offer a focused experience for all of our players and make room for new items and quite possibly remove older or less used items.
    Part of the excitement in an online game is sharing great experiences with your friends. Seeing and participating in content that you can tell stories about with long time friends and new friends alike is a key focus for the Free Realms development team. Sometimes timing is everything and being in the right place at the right time makes all the difference!
    Some of our future content will be available for a limited time. We will make an effort to make sure that limited time content is called out ahead of time and players will have adequate time to participate before limited time content is removed. I can assure you that the majority of content will not be gated behind “limited time” countdowns and there will be plenty of fun free activities to enjoy with your friends in Free Realms.
    We want our new players to see the constant updates and commitment to the game and our existing players to have a chance to own something that may not always be available. I think it is kind of cool to show off a limited edition item to my friends! The more you play the more chances you will have to collect limited edition items!

Triple Station Cash Update
    We will be removing Parachutes from the market this Sunday so make sure you take advantage of the Triple Station Cash promotion 11/4. It would be a great way to get the Parachute bundle!

Happy Halloween!!! Be safe out there and don't get a stomach ache from eating too much candy!

Last edited by Zoro Muzi; 11-01-2012 at 03:27 PM.

The Daydreamer
    Found on dead servers, TCG advocate, "Dreams are the key to imigination." -The Daydreamer

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Parachutes are going away Sunday.

Hmm...
    Interesting...
    VERY Interesting...

True story!

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Parachutes are going away Sunday. Look for more exclusive items in the future.

Hmmm ~Scratches chin while thinking~ Interesting...
    What is this? A community of depression?

Default Re: Parachutes are going away Sunday. Look for more exclusive items in the future.

I ate too much candy yesterday, but I am not sick, haha!
    Anyways, this is great knowing that Parachutes will be rare, but not great for people who do not have one.
    Prince Chaos
    Spoiler: show
    Prince Chaos's Shoppe (WIP)

darkreaver is offline Explorer

maybe you can trade the parachute laterand sell it for milions cash

jennagrace is offline Pro Gamer

Meh and meh sis bought some a while back, so we are all set ^^
    Oh and yeah I hope so Darkreaver
    But probably not 'O'
    http://i45.tinypic.com/21lkd2f.gif
    Signature and Avatar made by Jenna(:

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

I bought the All Star parachute a few days ago. I was thinking of buying the bundle but I think the chutes in the bundle are no different except the designs, and they fly the same. Sure, it is pricey; however, when I redeem my SC cards tomorrow during the Triple SC Promo, it is like getting a rebate. ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Rare does not necessairly mean vaulable. Limited addition items will more or less serve as vetran milestones for players. Like "look I got this parachute, it was a limited addition item in 2012," basically just to prove you were around that long. Since SC items are not tradable they have no value to anyone other then the person who bought them. Like the monthly reward packs containing T-shirts, you can say "hey I got the tye-dye T-shirt, it was given out as a monthly reward item in 2012," once again its just a cosmetic collectable to prove you were around at the time. So essentially both items are equally worthless but both are evidence that you were around at that time, the only difference being one item comes free with membership and the other a complete ripoff.

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Extended till Tuesday November 6, 2012 [Election Day]
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Katie Burngem is offline Amateur Gamer

OH NO! I FORGOT TO GET ONE! AAAH! I hope someday....somewhere....somehow....they will return and fold up into my backpack ready for me to fly over the horizons!

IGN: Toxic Pure
    All Servers Anytime! Add Me! Feel Free!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast