Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pinktree2010
  • 1 Post By Flamey

Title: Overbowed Archer Tunic?

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Default Overbowed Archer Tunic?

So, I've heard that you get multiple colors on student clothes that we usually get when we first make a character, but I find it hard to get the Overbowed Archer Tunic; I usually get shards. I traded someone for the Tunic and it's brown, but is it hard to get the thing you want in Cobblestone Village when you duel the wolves and hooligans?

bandicam 2013-04-24 11-51-07-354.jpg
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Overbowed Archer Tunic?

Overbowed is the rarest new gear to get, if you do obtain it however, you're likely to get any random colour. So yes, it is hard to get what you want, but that's true for most things.
    JasmineJovda likes this.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

I actually battled for the whole day (for around 6 hours) to get the items from Wolves or Hooligans and I did get one tunic but it was light brown. I also got a ton of shards, and unfortunately most of the clothes I got were all shades of brown.
    JasmineJovda likes this.

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Flamey View Post
    I actually battled for the whole day (for around 6 hours) to get the items from Wolves or Hooligans and I did get one tunic but it was light brown. I also got a ton of shards, and unfortunately most of the clothes I got were all shades of brown.
    Darn..now I know. Thank you, I thought you get the SC colored clothes in the hooligan duels.
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

I haven't got anything from the Hooligans except for coins, I don't know if they drop anything else or not, but the wolves seem to be the only ones who drop this armor. I hope more places will get OWC, I find it to be a nice pass time.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I got an orange Down'n'out brawler shirt from the wolves... ANYONE WANT TO TRADE?

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider