Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    zippazap is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Out of Bounds: Stay out!

Yes, a lot of people have been trying to go to OOB areas (Out of Bound areas.) I am going to give an explanation of why not to go, and what they are, etc.

Do NOT try to go to them. if you are caught intentionally trying to go to them, you may be banned. Many people have been caught already, so don't!

Q: What is an OOB area?

A: An OOB area is either of these:

1- Those invisible walls you find in Free Realms, yeah, those mean the area is out of bounds (the area beyond it). but people break through them with postman speedy shoes. Beware!

2- A "coming soon" area. If you look on your map, you will see a few listed. They are not finished/ available to us yet. How about you just go in them when they are ready? and public?

Q: What are some of the OOB areas?

1- Isle of Tears, blackspore
    2- Lavender coast, etc. (All the coming soon areas)
    3- Anywhere you feel those invisible walls

Some of your responses/ more info:

- "
    After a long chat with several Ref's i have come to the conclusion that SOE will tolerate us going OOB to places like the Isle of Tears, Pixiewood Sign and other such places.
    But if people are caught in the Coming Soon areas, then they will receive a warning, then if they are caught a second time they will receive a Suspension and finally if they are caught a third time they will receive a ban.

SOE's main concern is players who advertise where they are, by yelling "Everyone teleport to me" or even offering tours. So don't do that!"

- Shapatti

" Again, I say OOB areas are a little too boring for my taste. There's not much to do, and if you want to go anywhere even slightly exiting, it takes mass amounts of walking, and headache-inducing climbing."

- TheBananaKing

Thanks for reading, and remember... stay away!
    And also, please rate!

UPDATE: wow people still post? LOL. So, Pixiewood sign is NOT OOB anymore. You can get there through the "Sanctuary Party Planner". Thankies!
    Last edited by zippazap; 03-23-2010 at 06:44 PM.

I love exploring!
    (Siggy made by FriendForever Graphix!)

My threads:
    OOB Areas Guide
    Best Kart Supplies

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Out of Bounds: Stay out!

Quote Originally Posted by zippazap View Post
    Yes, a lot of people have been trying to go to OOB areas (Out of Bound areas.) I am going to give an explantion of why not to go, and what they are, etc.

Do NOT try to go to them. if you are caught intentionally trying to go to them, you may be banned. Many people have been caught already, so don't!

Q: What is an OOB area?

A: An OOB area is either of these:

1- Those invisible walls you find in Free Realms, yeah, those mean the area is out of bounds (the area beyond it). but people break through them with postman speedy shoes. Beware!

2- A "coming soon" area. If you look on your map, you will see a few listed. They are not finished/ available to us yet. How about you just go in them when they are ready? and public?

Q: What are some of the OOB areas?

1- Isle of Tears, blackspore
    2- Lavender coast, etc. (All the coming soon areas)
    3- Anywhere you feel those invisable walls

Thanks for reading, and remember... stay away!
    After a long chat with several Ref's i have come to the conclusion that SOE will tolerate us going OOB to places like the Isle of Tears, Pixiewood Sign and other such places.
    But if people are caught in the Coming Soon areas, then theye will recieve a warning, then if they are caught a second time they will recieve a Suspension and finally if they are caught a third time they will recieve a ban.

SOE's main concern is players who advertise where they are, by yelling "Everyone teleport to me" or even offering tours. So dont do that!
    Last edited by Shapatti; 08-13-2009 at 04:23 AM.

Really? Cool, I will add that

I love exploring!

My threads:
    OOB Areas Guide
    Best Kart Supplies

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

OOPS.........Well I must be very sneaky if i didn't get a warning yet. I have been there multaple times. Yesterday i was following an insider...I know who you are.....Can't spell the name. Well Bye so I can't? I'm not sure but if your in OOB areas you can't get out by walking.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Yep Do you mean you know who i am? or you know who you followed.... lol

I love exploring!

My threads:
    OOB Areas Guide
    Best Kart Supplies

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Again, I say OOB areas are a little too boring for my taste. There's not much to do, and if you want to go anywhere even slightly exiting, it takes mass amounts of walking, and headache-inducing climbing.

Zwhat is offline Explorer

i have been to OOB area's and Ref Shadow was there with me once... i didnt get banned but u shouldnt be there true they are really trying to keep us out so please stay out when i was there there were atleast 10-15 players there...
    Hey everyone Zwhat here i love freerealms and joined the site!!!

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

i never got caught,plus i dont go there anymore i only remember stuff like the pictures in my album
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

ImOmgOmg is offline Explorer

Icon11 Re: Out of Bounds: Stay out!

uhh... i have already gone there.... and ive been in the sail boat glitch.. i have posted a vid about tht glitch.... and yesterday i was in tht glitch, like the lavender cost glitch.... i was there for a hour.. didnt get cautght (yes i wanted to be caught .....) http://youtube.com/OmgOmgFromFR <~~~~~ to see the vid go to tht link

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Well, this is an interesting thread. I wasn't aware of any OOB areas except those that are coming soon. I tried to swim all around the Isle of Tears because I didn't know if I could go there or not.

It would be nicer if we couldn't see the name on the map when we mouse over the island if they don't want us there. How would anyone know? LOL

I have gone a lot of places that I may not should have but it says "ONLY THE BEST EXPLORERS WILL FIND THE RARE ITEMS" or something of that nature so I am trying to be a great explorer. LOL Now I am thinking I am wasting a lot of time.

I sure am glad to have this forum as a reference.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast