Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Default Next Sc event: There will not be double sc days, there will be 50% discount sc days.

Thats right folks, as stated here []Free Realms - What is New?, we will not be having station cash double days this year, well so far that is. This event will consists of buying the sc for half the price, its the same thing, but its a bummer for all the people that had been saving codes for a while now, like myself.

"Have you heard about Super Fan Days? This is your chance to get 50% off of Station Cash* and take advantage of some great item sales, too! Super Fan Days begins on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010, and runs through Tuesday, November 9th, 2010.

Beginning November 3rd, we're offering Station Cash purchases* of 2000 Station Cash or more for 50% off. Refill your Station Wallet for only half the price!

Plus, we'll be offering hot daily deals on specially selected items in Free Realms, Clone Wars Adventures, EverQuest, EverQuest II, EverQuest II Extended, and PoxNora.

Log in to your favorite SOE games every day to see what items you can get for a steal! Each day from Wednesday through Tuesday, each of the paticipating games will have a special one-day sale on just one item. But don't wait...once the next day's item goes on sale, you've missed the prior day's deal!

Check your game's Marketplace or website every day during the promotion period to see what deals you'll find. You don't want to miss out on this limited time promotion!

* Applies to purchases of 2000 Station Cash or more. Promotion does not include purchases made via SMS or pre-paid cards. See promotional email for details."

Funny that in the picture they included the highest one, no? Hah.

Default Re: Next Sc event: There will not be double sc days, there will be 50% discount sc days.

ive already herd ppl complaining that SOE is still selling them for to much. idk if they realize how good a deal this is
    I quit...

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Next Sc event: There will not be double sc days, there will be 50% discount sc days.

This is good although I do not buy SC online. I go out to the store and buy it. Does this apply for the same thing too?

Quote Originally Posted by RzlClearWatr View Post
    * Promotion does not include purchases made via SMS or pre-paid cards. See promotional email for details."
    Are we never going to get double station cash for cards anymore? I just spent $20 on cards and now they tell me that the promotion is only for online buyers? Next time I am going to wait to buy them. I hate to use my debit card online and I have never used it on FR because of fear of hackers. I am in between a rock and a hard place.
    Last edited by Julia Greenstone; 11-02-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Julia Greenstone <Keeper of the Keys> Server 1
    Playing Free Realms since May 2009

Julie, I've paid on line for over a year; I just make sure I change my password on a regular basis and make it kinda hard with a combo of letter and numbers. And, of course, never share that information.
    Actually I believe this is the first time they're actually offering double sc WITHOUT a prepaid card.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

lil styles01 is offline Banned

THEIR SOO CHEAP!!! They know that people saved up (Including the $40 of SC I saved up from my birthday for this!!!) and their such little scammers! SOE stands for Scams On Everyone.

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

SOE would prefer you but online because they get the money directly. When you purchase a card from a store, they lose a cut to them. So it makes some sense for them to encourage online purchases. But yes, it stinks for players, none the less.
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

Inua is offline Master Gamer

There's NO DOUBLE SC WEEK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What?! No! This is unexceptionable!? How dare they?! ~*~bites lip~*~ Grr...... lol Imma about to rage!
    Last edited by Inua; 11-02-2010 at 05:54 PM.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

lil styles01 is offline Banned

Because they want.. more.. money. They need to be fair, how much do you think it costs to design these cheap little outfits? no where near as much as they make from it.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

No,it's not. Look at Fiahhauxk's PICTURES! They are made on paint for heaven's sake and you telling me it cost money when you can do it for free?
    Last edited by Inua; 11-02-2010 at 06:00 PM.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast