Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Molten Dragon Blade?

I have seen this blade sometimes I know how to get it.
    But I have done the quests and after talking to Chloe at Blackspore It won't let me go back and talk to Ty The ninja trainer.
    I have heard that you go to seaside and talk to his old master Kei if I remember.
    So I have no idea what the heck to do!
    Plz Help
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Molten Dragon Blade?

Hey there..

I believe next you need to see Frostpetal in Snowhill.. =)

Here's the link to Zam to see the whole questline for Ninja job.. Good luck!

oh and if your not a member thats the last quest you can do for a ninja then from there on you need to buy membership cause youll be gettin to lvl 5 quests and your character can only go up to lvl 4 and almost 5 because its a trial job if you dont have membership you can only lvl 20 card duelist (i think....) adventurer.

edit: ya the next quest is from chloe: Acheive lvl 5, but if you're not a member you cant go past lvl 4 and you would need to buy membership before you could do anythng else and when you reach lvl 4 almost lvl 5 it says you need to buy membership for exclusive content and then it shows you all the benefits of membership hope that helps
    Last edited by Barren Shadowblood; 05-04-2010 at 10:02 AM.

I have membership! And a lvl 20 ninja.....
    Insiders - Nexus

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Well, I got stuck on the timed quest in Blackspore way back in July and haven't tried it since then, so I probably won't be of much help....

But if I understood right, it's probably a glitch, and sending in a ticket to the referees should help..

I did da bag quest thing....
    Insiders - Nexus

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

It'd probably be best to follow Julissa's advice and visit Frostpetal at Snowhill's gate. If that doesn't work, the link she also provided could prove beneficial. If you've lost the quest, Layla's tip/guide (Fix for missing quest lines) may help you.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

It is kinda hard...xd

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Mulder1617 is offline Amateur Gamer

Is that the blade with the heart of a dragon in it? If so I believe you could only buy it at the time from the SC store. I thought the only sword you could get from the ninja quest line was the magical essence sword. Since I am at level 20 already is there pretty much no chance to get this sword now?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Mulder1617 View Post
    Is that the blade with the heart of a dragon in it? If so I believe you could only buy it at the time from the SC store. I thought the only sword you could get from the ninja quest line was the magical essence sword. Since I am at level 20 already is there pretty much no chance to get this sword now?
    The Magical Essence Shadowblade is a reward for completing the Ninja collections. The Molten Dragon Blade is basically a sword with flaming chains snaking around it constantly.
    If you have already obtained the sword and sold it, you can try sending in a ticket to ask for it back, if you haven't done so too many times already. If you haven't gotten it before, completing the quest for it should yield the blade for you.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast