Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Epic Trevx is offline Explorer

Default Lifetime membership hall pass ? why isnt it working

i have not recieved my 250 sc cash this month yet or members pack im getting curious cuz i wanted sc for hallow wenn stuuff why isnt it working yet?

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Lifetime membership hall pass ? why isnt it working

Some members just haven't gotten it yet. I'm sure patience will avail for you in the end. It did for me! You'll be rewarded with SC! That's a great reward, too ^^

EDIT: If you ment this month, then SOE are ment to hand it out on the 16th every month until December. (Although it was something like the 28th when I actually got mine.) If you haven't gotten the September SC...I won't be amazed. SOE are that lazy, I'm afraid. I'd send in a complaint ticket, if you haven't gotten your September SC yet...:/

~ Thyrrni
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 10-04-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake. I should know how to spell >:|
    hello

Epic Trevx is offline Explorer

thank you yea i just meant this month i got confused i hope spooktackular will still be around after i recieve the sc so i can get were wolf and or vampire suit and one more thing when december comes would you get it again on december 15th or would it stop on the first if not the highest i can get till it ends is 500 sc but if dec counts i would get 750

nogalic is offline Explorer

Well same with me.But if you wait a week or more,you will sure get it!Free realms is little busy with sending free sc to every player!
    IGN:Bruce Newbolt

Royal Elite, Sacred Grove special undercover forces.