Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    12nicolleNEW12 is offline Explorer

Icon9 How to make fast money in Free Realms?

Hello everyone from FreeRealmsInsider.com;

This guide will help you how to get more than 2000 coins!!!

Teleport to Santuary Warpstone, turn right, more right and go to Queensfields, then press Queensflields Harvesting.
    Play it until you get more than 60.000 points and finish the first goal.
    If you're lucky, when the "Coins" image appears when the wheel ends, you may win more than 343 coins, the game takes just like 1 minute.

Soon I will get more ways to get more coins!

The better the score, the better is the reward...

If you want, you can comment of any ways of getting more coins!

dillon is offline Banned

Default Re: How to make fast money in Free Realms?

Nice. I'll try it

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

i have a method too! ok, teleport to Dominic TCG in Briarwood,and there will be a Wellington's Dig Site.click on it, and all you gotta do is complete level one, then leave the minigame, and like Nicole said, if ur lucky, ull get the 'Coins' thing on the wheel. it will give you 264 coins thats my money-making method. (THERES ALSO ONE IN BLACKSPORE, CALLED RAMIREZ'S DIG SITE. TELEPORT TO THE HAUNTED MINES, GO STRAIGHT, TURN LEFT, AND ULL SEE A DIG SITE. BUT I PREFER BRIARWOOD'S CUZ ITS MY FAVE REALM LOL)

oh and also TCG tourneys lol
    Last edited by Nikky Wolfcrest; 08-01-2010 at 01:32 PM.
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

12nicolleNEW12 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Nikky Wolfcrest View Post
    i have a method too! ok, teleport to Dominic TCG in Briarwood,and there will be a Wellington's Dig Site.click on it, and all you gotta do is complete level one, then leave the minigame, and like Nicole said, if ur lucky, ull get the 'Coins' thing on the wheel. it will give you 264 coins thats my money-making method. (THERES ALSO ONE IN BLACKSPORE, CALLED RAMIREZ'S DIG SITE. TELEPORT TO THE HAUNTED MINES, GO STRAIGHT, TURN LEFT, AND ULL SEE A DIG SITE. BUT I PREFER BRIARWOOD'S CUZ ITS MY FAVE REALM LOL)

oh and also TCG tourneys lol
    Thank you for your comment of how to earn more coins faster.
    I'll be waiting for more ways for it.
    Thank you,

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Both of the following require membership or the character must have been created before December 14th.

Croaking Vale in Briarwood. Run directly to the bosses of Croaking Vale, Hans and Hannah, and knock them out. I prefer to hide out behind the northeastern-most cage so that the Trappers can't hit me. When the Han twins are knocked out, go after the Trappers and collect the coins they drop, then finish the game. You should get 225 coins, 303 more if you're a member, 202 more if you land on coins on the wheel, and all of that doubles during Power Hour. Your income won't be as great if you don't land on the coins, but the other items (except the potion) are worth a bit. The minigame takes around a minute and knock out rates are pretty low for higher levels.

Cook up Tier 5 recipes as a Chef. This is best when you use the Game Guide to play the minigame. The wheel gives a fair amount of coins, the members only bonus is fairly good, and Power Hour should give you around the same amount of coins as the highest income from Croaking Vale. The minigame takes around 30-45 seconds.

Nick Thunderdale is offline Newbie Explorer

thank you very much now i have a lot of money

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Cook up Tier 5 recipes as a Chef. This is best when you use the Game Guide to play the minigame. The wheel gives a fair amount of coins, the members only bonus is fairly good, and Power Hour should give you around the same amount of coins as the highest income from Croaking Vale. The minigame takes around 30-45 seconds.
    Um... what does this mean? Tier 5?

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Both of the following require membership or the character must have been created before December 14th.

Croaking Vale in Briarwood. Run directly to the bosses of Croaking Vale, Hans and Hannah, and knock them out. I prefer to hide out behind the northeastern-most cage so that the Trappers can't hit me. When the Han twins are knocked out, go after the Trappers and collect the coins they drop, then finish the game. You should get 225 coins, 303 more if you're a member, 202 more if you land on coins on the wheel, and all of that doubles during Power Hour. Your income won't be as great if you don't land on the coins, but the other items (except the potion) are worth a bit. The minigame takes around a minute and knock out rates are pretty low for higher levels.

i TPed to Croaking Vale, but you have to be level 9 in a combat to play. im not a member so i cant level up....ARGH YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM GONNA ASK MY DAD TO MAKE ME A LIFETIME MEMBER, I AM SO SICK OF HAVING LIKE NO ADVANTAGES!!!!!!! hez probably gonna say no, just like he always does grrrr.....
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Hawkclaw View Post
    Um... what does this mean? Tier 5?
    T5 or Tier 5 is the highest difficulty/level in all jobs. T5 is also the minigames that grant you the best gear for your class.

These are the T5 chef minigames:

Moonbean Sundae
    Moonbean Mousse
    Briarmelon Surprise
    Candied Briarmelon
    Honey Roasted Moonbean

The game guide generally has two T5 recipes that you can cook for free..

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

2000 isnt alot of coins. i get more than that (in less time) by doing shrouded glade or snowhill mail sorting a coupla times.
    I quit...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast