Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How hard do you think it would be for them to make a separate category...

For our costumes in our closets on FR? I've bought a ton of them this year and it's filled my shirts up to the point it's making me crazy scrolling thru there!

I would love a separate category for costumes ♥

edit: I'm just going to stick this up here, but I mean this literally, how hard would it be, not sarcastically
    Last edited by Siobhan EmeraldCastle; 11-08-2010 at 01:25 PM.
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How hard do you think it would be for them to make a separate category...

i Agree.
    *Thumbs up*
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Drakie is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: How hard do you think it would be for them to make a separate category...

xD I have like four costumes and only a comparatively small amount of clothes compared to you Sio

But, I think you have a very good idea as, It gets very annoying sifting through all my clothes to find my darn Alligator outfit or Milk Carton for no reason xD
    Lost in fog and love and faithless fear,
    I've had kisses that make Judas seem sincere..

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    xD I have like four costumes and only a comparatively small amount of clothes compared to you Sio

But, I think you have a very good idea as, It gets very annoying sifting through all my clothes to find my darn Alligator outfit or Milk Carton for no reason xD
    I Bought every single costume in the SC store from this years Spooctacular, And 6 costumes from halloween quest, and all the shirts i already have. It's very annoying to change my shirt
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

See? and I dont mean that to sound facetious, I literally wonder how hard it would be =p

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan EmeraldCastle View Post
    See? and I dont mean that to sound facetious, I literally wonder how hard it would be =p
    I always find it amusing that the production team at FR obviously take a lackadaisical approach to the game on a whole. I mean come on, Lavender Coast and Silver Hill (or whatever they are called) xD have been 'Coming soon' for over a year now. xD Oh but they are all too happy to give us new stuff in the SC marketplace arent they lol (but that is a whole different issue altogether)

well, developing a whole game area is a bit more involved, I think. I've said before I think they were a little overly ambitious at the time in stating the "coming soon" for several new areas. Being we're the cheapest game on the market I'm sure finances and ability came into factor.
    But they did modify our whole jobs menu, so would it be really hard to add a category? Just curious......

Im sure they would make that adjustment for you Sio ^^

oh yes Drakie, Im sure...I'll just call them up right now and get them on that

xD Its worth a shot Have you sent in a ticket?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast