Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Guild places

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Guild places

Each guild should have its own meeting place like it's reserved and no one can get in except for gulid members. . We should also be able to upgrade those meeting places like buy a bigger meeting place or decorate and stuff. Make it a tree house or a ground meeting place or whatever................... It should be a place where you have a button and if a leader clicks it, then everyone in the guild will automatically be summoned to the meeting place and have a meeting. they should also have a lock where no one can leave or enter. We should also have like a unique sign painted or made on to the tree house like my guild is "The Freerealms Ninja Warriors" and we might want Ninjas with Black Jonin Clothing with Freerealms on the Gi's. You might want something different and we should be able to upload stuff from our computer to put on the place (non-animation) But everyone should be able to see the Place Painted and what they have that they can see from the outside. Anybody who is not in there should not be able to see what we are saying.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Guild places

i like the idea accept for the button and lock thing! though sony might become broke from it >_<

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Well we have...

• THE ROCK!
    • INSIDERS LAKE!
    • Kelvin64's TREE HOUSE (aka unofficial Tree House)

That's a lot already.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

but other guilds arent so lucky unfortunely!(im not trying to start a fight) but still sony would be broke

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by tom547 View Post
    but still sony would be broke
    How so? Say this was implemented - I can only assume they would make the entire thing for members only, and perhaps some things through SC purchases. Almost all updates can only earn SOE money.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

well they would probaly need money for things like keeping the game updated(unlike disney XD) and have people playing. probaly about 25% of money earned from SC and members is probaly used for being able to do so the rest is for themselves(unlike disney it is all for themselves no updates!XD)

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by tom547 View Post
    well they would probaly need money for things like keeping the game updated(unlike disney XD) and have people playing. probaly about 25% of money earned from SC and members is probaly used for being able to do so the rest is for themselves(unlike disney it is all for themselves no updates!XD)
    The following are assumptions:
    As SOE is a branch of Sony itself, a small percentage of their profit likely goes to the main branch. They earn an amazing revenue, and they likely use a smaller amount to support the game (pay workers, keep tech up to date, etc.). I'm not sure what the rest is used for, but I know it won't be given as paychecks to the employees that easily. It may be going toward other expenses, such as the building if they had to pay for it, electricity, water, etc. All the basic things.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

That would be cool or just make another character if you are a member ask an officer or leader to innvite you and make it for guild meetings and stuff lol.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Where is insider lake???
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

Kzor is offline Amateur Gamer

Good idea Nate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast