Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Free Realm's - Whats the best,worst and why do you keep on play'g this amazing game?

djsparty is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon1 Free Realm's - Whats the best,worst and why do you keep on play'g this amazing game?

So as i see many players play this game.There are hundereds of same kinda ,little bit different games but still people still play this game little,try other games,and come back to play free realm's. So what's the secret of so many playing it?Now it's for playstation.More and more try it and will love it.Just leave your comment for why is this game so amazing?

As there is good side,theres always a bad side. So what are the biggest problems for you ,if you play this game? Whats needed to change,whats in your mind??? Leave your deepest thoughs here!

Every single game needs us! And in time as new people start to play Free Realms they have theyr own thoughs,theyr own mind. So leave comment here if you have something cool in mind what you think this game needs to beat all other games!
    Please all write everything you have in mind..all good,bad and not sure jet

Default Re: Free Realm's - Whats the best,worst and why do you keep on play'g this amazing game?

A for me..deffinetly is best thing this game has...well not perfect jet..but still beats lot of games...housing and building.As i tried other games like star wars (AOE)game and i must say that game was not at all good with housing stuff...so i made account to that game,tried it little,tried housing and ...im not playing it anymore

Default Re: Free Realm's - Whats the best,worst and why do you keep on play'g this amazing game?

As for now the bad thing in game is still the chat filter. As my opinion all bad people still can talk bad if they want to and all GOlD MaKING accounts can trade in numbers,so why you still trouble normal players to talk as freely they want
    kinda pointless as you ask me )

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Free Realms is the best game ever! The only thing i think need to be fixed is all those freezing accidents!
    William Ionsea
    Server?All! <The Legendary Gleam Council> Maxed jobs:All!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Well in my opinion, the good/best thing about FR is that it does have flexible minigames to keep things fresh.
    The worst part is that SOE, on December, has made the game Pay-To-Play from there, and probably impacts hard on the game's reputation, but other than that, this is a very "Fresh" game.

Abernathy is offline Explorer

best things: the migmes/jobs are all a bit unique with a similar twist to them. there's loads to explore/travel on any given day (regardless of the status of 'coming soon' areas). and now being able to wear anything on adventurer class!!!

the worst? well, it seems to me, with all the ranching and farming stuff that's been coming out, that it's trying to become more like Facebook and all that with the new harvest or farm types of games...
    not only that but the noobs who only play to hook up with other noobs definitely has some of the old turn-off factor.
    <a href=http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic24168_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...pic24168_1.gif</a>
    To see our videos and stories, Click here

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Cause, they created it for us. First of all, you get to chat with your friends. I mean yeah, the filter tends to get in the way and a few errors here and there, but it's still pretty awesome. Second, you get these awesome items. Some sc, some coins, and some quests. So much more! Third, you get to level and fight in mortal combat. jk jk xD But you do level and fight. Also, having awesome jobs to pick from. Brawler is my favorite. Tops all. ahaha I could name a bunch of more reasons, but those are the main in my perspective. Oh! Also, the new events and new stuff they give us. :3
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

I wouldnt say FR is the BEST game around but it is EPIC and therefor many ppl want to play it! XD
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

Brian Ghostmeadows is offline Amateur Gamer

the thing i like about Free realms is, The member ship is cheaper, Cool rides and Insiders Well mostly everything about Free realms i like, The one thing i dont like is the crashes and diconecting.

The_Darkness is offline Explorer

I'd say social stuff is what's best...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast