Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Evil Wizards area??

I'm not sure if anyone else has realized this, but there are at least three soldiers in the Tanglewood Fort that you can click on and talk to:

Each one of them says: "Hey There! Please help me sneak into the Evil Wizards area!"

Evil Wizards area??? Never heard of such a place... Is this some kind of reference to something, or is there really an "Evil Wizards place" in Free Realms?? And why do they want to go there so badly? I've noticed this quite a while ago but I still have no idea what it is all about...

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Evil Wizards area??

o_O That's really weird. I remember there was a quest where you had to 'release the spirit of an evil wizard' or something like that. Maybe it has to do with him?
    Allons-y.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

There was a thread for this awhile ago. I can't find the link, but try looking it up.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Coldlake View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else has realized this, but there are at least three soldiers in the Tanglewood Fort that you can click on and talk to:

Each one of them says: "Hey There! Please help me sneak into the Evil Wizards area!"

Evil Wizards area??? Never heard of such a place... Is this some kind of reference to something, or is there really an "Evil Wizards place" in Free Realms?? And why do they want to go there so badly? I've noticed this quite a while ago but I still have no idea what it is all about...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Wolfheart View Post
    o_O That's really weird. I remember there was a quest where you had to 'release the spirit of an evil wizard' or something like that. Maybe it has to do with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin64 View Post
    There was a thread for this awhile ago. I can't find the link, but try looking it up.
    It's a myth. No one has heard of such thing. And no such thing exists.

UNLESS It has something to deal with the Cloud World though. It's a good thing we don't have the Mythbusters here...

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    It's a myth. No one has heard of such thing. And no such thing exists.

UNLESS It has something to deal with the Cloud World though. It's a good thing we don't have the Mythbusters here...
    This was here LOOOOOONG before Cloud World. >_<

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Wolfheart View Post
    Hmm... was that the one with that Zargolut dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin64 View Post
    Yeah, before I posted this thread I searched "evil wizards" because I didn't want to create a thread that already existed, but I couldn't find anything. Hmmm maybe I will search for something else...

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Hmmm well I am not very sure if its the evil wizard dude that you have to battle... =/

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Tinybuzz is offline Explorer

Interesting! Sounds like an orphaned quest, I hope they will implement it.