Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Eilte Vortex

walker shadowfighter is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Eilte Vortex

hey guys walker here most ppl always talking about whos the best guild and junk like that who cares right longs has you have fun thats what my guilds about join or dont lol its a great guild full of awsome ppl you will come to like and enjoy being around we also have a guild website i will tell you what is is in free realms so if you ever want to join or hang out add walker shadowfighter have a greay day XD

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Eilte Vortex

Walker, please clean up the way you speak on here. I know you talk like that on Free Realms, but here, it is quite annoying to read improper stuff. And Walker, since when are you on Insiders LOL.

And I also know that you change Guilds every week...... So I do not know why you advertise here, when you will be changed in a couple days.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Btw he just joined i can tell because he only has one post -.o
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Sparkles, I know Walker. I encouraged him to join a Long time ago. Let's welcome him
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.