Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: COMING SOON?!

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 COMING SOON?!

I have been on FR since march 30th! And I have been hoping for them to come out some day! And those rumors are hurting...I tell everybody that they are coming out a day because I heard it and then it doesn't happen and then everybody hates me So when will they come out? And Have you noticed that when you locate someone that is at a house it shows up in snowhills? (Silverhills)

indianajones226 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: COMING SOON?!

i am so angry i thought that they would finish the new maps to on the 10th of april 2010!!!!??!?!?!!!!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Soon, does not denote any time... it is only soon. Now, because you trusted unofficial news about when the new areas were coming out, it is your fault sadly (Try to dig up background information and double check that it is a reliable source - this is the internet, to say the least, and there are many people who just spurt random information out).

Blizzard (Company) has a model (on a line segment) for the definition of soon... I would assume this is very close to what it looks like here at SOE's games but some researchers may say otherwise.

Now<--------------Very Soon--------Soon--------------->End of Time
    ~ http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    Blizzard (Company) has a model (on a line segment) for the definition of soon... I would assume this is very close to what it looks like here at SOE's games but some researchers may say otherwise.

~ http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon
    I'd say that is accurate. Dragon Fable, another MMO (not sure that second M should be included), had a Coming Soon area stay up for two years in the least - I last checked it about 3-5 years ago.

Personally, I don't trust any information given out, unless told by the ones that can actually perform what is mentioned. If somebody says Free Realms is closing down tomorrow, well, I have no reason to really believe them. If someone tells me that the new areas will come in 2013... well, more believable than tomorrow.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I'd say that is accurate. Dragon Fable, another MMO (not sure that second M should be included), had a Coming Soon area stay up for two years in the least - I last checked it about 3-5 years ago.

Personally, I don't trust any information given out, unless told by the ones that can actually perform what is mentioned. If somebody says Free Realms is closing down tomorrow, well, I have no reason to really believe them. If someone tells me that the new areas will come in 2013... well, more believable than tomorrow.
    Uhhh....did you say 2013?...

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Uhhh....did you say 2013?...
    He's pointing out an example of the rumors and how unbelievable they are, he is not stating anything. 2013 is a pessimistic date (or realistic) instead of the others that people just randomly flaunt around.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post

That is absolutely hysterical.........
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Let me ask SOE.

Ask them,Tech.
    There are so much,,,

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

I just sent a message

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast