Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

MrTsuru is offline Explorer

Default Where are the Guards in the Quest Chapter 1: Good Help is Hard to Find?

If you could just tell me the pinpoint general area that would be great...I kinda stopped looking after awhile.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Where are the Guards in the Quest Chapter 1: Good Help is Hard to Find?

Use your minimap and look for green dots that have a "?" over the dot if you hover you mouse over the dot for awhile while you do this since the guards do move, and this will help you greatly.

Try to stay in that general area of the picture below, and try to follow the dotted line your minimap should pick up the green dots as you follow it.

Freerealms0252.jpg

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Lundon is offline Explorer

Default Re: Where are the Guards in the Quest Chapter 1: Good Help is Hard to Find?

I found the guards quite easily, they were south of the sanctuary, and when you get close your indicator arrows will say the guards name.

MrTsuru is offline Explorer

Ok, great thanks! I hard a harder time with all of the lag so I might have stopped then. But I noticed some quest do not have the green lined dot to help people find what they are looking for. This will most definitely help me!

kumiko009 is offline Explorer

thanks oh but i am stilll not getting
    it...

Jasonhebe is offline Amateur Gamer

it was hard for meto find them but i did

Briit is offline Newbie Explorer

It was A little bit easy for me though...But im not trying to brag

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Well there in sanctuary some are near the playground some are near the bixie feilds and some are farther back in the mini mountains :3 Look on the minni little map to see the peoples name