Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

skysongnoelle is offline Explorer

Default Where do you find the Robgoblin Junkpiles that have the key for the Blackspore Chest?

I've looked all around Blackspore a lot and have only found ancient artifacts. Am I looking for the junkpiles in the right place?
    ~ The stars are falling down on us, but they're just old light. ~
    ~ They're just old light. ~

skysongnoelle is offline Explorer

Default Re: Where do you find the Robgoblin Junkpiles that have the key for the Blackspore Chest?

Oh, nevermind! I know im supposed to look in the Central Wilds now xD my mistake!
    ~ The stars are falling down on us, but they're just old light. ~
    ~ They're just old light. ~

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Where do you find the Robgoblin Junkpiles that have the key for the Blackspore Chest?

Hi Noelle! The junkpiles can be found in other places as well ... really just about anywhere EXCEPT in the main towns.

If you're looking to finish some collections, you're welcome to join us at the Trading Party tomorrow night! Server 8, at 8 PM Eastern, in the Merry Vale field.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

its usually a good idea to buy them from players. the typical price is 1k, but im sure some ppl would be glad to sell for higher than that . as an added note, this would probably be more appropriate in the collections forum. good luck!
    I quit...

strikin brawler is offline Pro Gamer

But just out of sanctuary you can find keys too .But those are taken very fast

Elite Jenna is offline Newbie Explorer

Exactly WHERE to do find all eight of the robgoblin junkpiles for the Blackpore treasure chest? I already have a couple of them... Like three, or something like that. Well yeah, if you have ANY info what so ever, mail me. I like NEED the Blackspore clothes and stuff... o.O yeah as said before any info what so ever mail me or comment back.
    ~ Elite Jenna ~

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Jenna View Post
    Exactly WHERE to do find all eight of the robgoblin junkpiles for the Blackpore treasure chest? I already have a couple of them... Like three, or something like that. Well yeah, if you have ANY info what so ever, mail me. I like NEED the Blackspore clothes and stuff... o.O yeah as said before any info what so ever mail me or comment back.
    ~ Elite Jenna ~
    Getting the right keys is completely random when getting a pile, and the robgoblin junkpiles are found in the wilds, the hills in front of the sanctuary, etc. Since you are exactly looking for Blackspores, you can go to someones shop, who is selling keys and collection items, and check if they have any from that collection. Keys are priced fairly low, if you want to get the items quicker.