Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

Default "Try beating him slower."

That's the advice I got from Referee Opal when our group finished defeating Geoffrey and the system glitched and refused to recognize the victory.

We worked hard for that victory and I want to thank Lexxie, Monkies, and Liqid Cool for sticking it out until we won. It took several tries and job combinations for it to work out.

When the game glitched, Liqid Cool called for a Referee and we waited until the battle timed out -- like 15-20 min later. LC has video that proves we were done - and sent that on to the Ref. I also requested that they end the quest on my account and my grandsons account and credit us the shirt we should have won. This is the response:

"I am sorry for any problems with Geoffrey. (We are aware of this problem) so we told our development team all about it and they are working on a fix. (We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve any new issues).

When Geoffrey is defeated too fast this problem can arise. Try beating him slower."

So, beware, Insiders! You can defeat Geoffrey and win the shirt - but please do it slowly.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: "Try beating him slower."

thanks Kali ill think about that
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

After you think about it Stephan, maybe you can explain it to me. I would love to know what she means by that.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

idk i got through the battle rather quickly with my group and this didnt happen to me =/

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

i think she means that you shouldn't be too quick to fight him and to understand what to do tan just fight and win....
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

Thankfully I didn't have that problem when I beat him. I would have been so upset if that didn't happen.

I haven't decided whether I was upset that the system glitched and after all the hard work we have to do it over or by the goofy answer from the Referee. But, yes, I was upset. Now we just need to decide how and when to go after Geoffrey.