Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marissa is offline Pro Gamer

Default Is there a quest to get something thats cool?

like i said above i am wondering if there is a quest to get a fiber optic wand or plz tell me if you know a quest that leads to a cool reward

IGN was Marissa Pearlcove then Màrissa later Kat Eve after that Kat Styles and now finally Alkara

Rφb is offline Banned

Default Re: Is there a quest to get a fiber optic thing or anything else thats cool?

Nope. You could only get one if you were one of the first 5,000,000 registerd players...
    Oh and if you look in Chugawug next to the stage there's a quest that once you've completed the chain of quest your final reward is the Conductor's Wand...

deving1 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Is there a quest to get a fiber optic thing or anything else thats cool?

i..dont know XD
    Makarov...knows....Yuri...-Soaps last words.

oh yea i found that out about the fiber optic thing but ty for telling me and yes i did wootmoots questline but do you know any more that give cool rewards

IGN was Marissa Pearlcove then Màrissa later Kat Eve after that Kat Styles and now finally Alkara

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

completing the first half of the questline (royal) can get you some cool rewards =P (like rolled sleeve hoodie, um... I forget, but lots wold wilds/robgoblin shirts)

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Default Re: Is there a quest to get something thats cool?

i did that questline lolz but ty for saying ))

rick10000 is offline Newbie Explorer

well i dont know how to get a wand other then the one robs talking about and the wizard wands but think you can get kings key by finishing some questline in merry vale and if you get that key and the other keys in that collection you can get a key to open a chest somewhere in free realms to get a cool outfit

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

I find ZAM incredibly helpful with finding quests. ZAM is a gaming site, and it has a database of EVERY Free Realms quest out there.
    I recommend looking here for a list of almost every member quest. Using that guide I ahve gotten Kitty Checkered Shoes, A Conductors Baton, and many other cool items. Just click on a quest, and it will show where to get it, what to do, and what you get.

Here are some I recommend:
    Fishy Business- Questline gets you Board Shorts, Kitty Checkered Shoes, and 5 Unmoving Orbs.
    A Very Merry Welcome- Questline gets you the King's Key

If you want tons of cool clothes, teleport to each tower defense game (Bixie Defense, Briarwood Defense, Garden Defense, Penguin Defense) and look at all the people's quests around there. At each game there should be someone who wants you to complete the defense games. There are guides on youtube if needed. These short questlines get you backpacks, shoes, pants, and other items in a variety of cool colors depending on which game you are at. When you complete all the first quests, you get a "Defenders Baton" from a collection. Keep doing ALL the quests from each game to get more cool collection items, like the defender's helmet, and the best, the defender's staff!
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

nogalic is offline Explorer

There is one good quest for getting great stuff!it's called the Royal quest,or at least i call it like that.Try to find a guy fighting wolf or bandit (i don't know if it changed cuz i done it in beta),help him,get a medal or key, and go to royal palace.Take geoffrey's quest and finish it to the end to get REALLY GOOD stufz.
    IGN:Bruce Newbolt

Royal Elite, Sacred Grove special undercover forces.

Leah Sweetsaga is offline Explorer

I would go to each defending towers (Members Only) and get clothes backpacks weapons or more I havnt finished all of them yet but I am going to see what I get

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast