Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Drakaden is offline Explorer

Default Tangleroot fort - Tips

For those of you who have the hardest time staying alive in tangleroot fort, here a few small but very helpful tips:

When you kill the plants spawners, aim for their "head", not the tail, the detection is made that way, if you try to hit at the tail, it will not harm the plants spawner.

If you are in party with a warrior, let the warrior aggro the blacksmith, he will deal passive damage on him every times he get hit, this way you can finish him off slightly quickier, or even better, if you are with a brawler with invincibility for a skill, let him tank.

At the commander, do not stay outside, run into the tent behind him and beat the boss at the entrance, this way the rains of arrows will never hit you, and you will receive the occasional boosts spawn that appears in the tent, if you get knocked back, try to reposition yourself quickly because the commander "lose sight of you" for a moment and if you are knocked down too deep in a corner of the tent the archers on the walls can shoot you.
    Last edited by Drakaden; 01-29-2010 at 03:49 AM.

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Tangleroot fort - Tips

Thx for the info i am sure if will help others a lot.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

thanks for the tips i will not die as much now as a medic to know who to bring
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Danken1 is offline Explorer

Lol i am a maxed brawler with invincibility and i always get pass it without dieing once, even on my own!

so here is the message: if you have a maxed brawler in your group, let him do the whole lot!!!

oh and i don't mean to be a 'know it all' or anything, but now its calld 'Tanglewood Fort' i think. lol

theres a better way when you going to ask the chef skkip that and destroy the plants first and then go back to ask chef

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

There is always the suicidal tactic of "Tanking" on potions to help you survive on the Blacksmith/Kluggenkrush fights. It helps for non-group battles, too, and if you have (I believe either 15 or 20) of BOTH potions (Or all 3 cats (Categories)), you should be able to NOT die once at all, Trust me, it worked for me. (Although I had dangerously low Vitality after I forced Kluggenkrush to my side)

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

err wat if ur a archer wat is ur position now? thx 4 da info
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Linā™„