Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Running out of Quests?

One more day for double treasure tickets and there aren't so many little green arrows on the screen anymore?
    Some suggestions
    First some obvious ones
    The zoo northwest shore of Lakeside
    Troll forest east of Lakeside
    Memorial Caverns - Sanctuary
    Now, not so obvious
    Still at Lakeside - Ginger is well outside - go south and a bit west from the teleport stone to a hill cul de sac. She, by the way, sends you to the Pixie Nursery (which isn't so mysterious -this will give a track to get there)
    BTW, look up. There is an eagle circling over her.

Go west along the moat south of Sanctuary and take the road up into the hills
    Check out the entrance tunnels to Briarwood and Blackspore for a quest each (the blackspore one is long and profitable)
    Check the maze in Briarwood.

OK now a question from me for tomorrow - what are the most profitable repeatable quests? Right now, the only one I know is Bluerose worm hunting in Lakeside but if thats' what I'm left with..
    Please include non-combat tasks. I'm leaving those jobs to last.
    Last edited by hhhenry; 07-06-2009 at 11:49 PM.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Running out of Quests?

Boss Biggins in Robgoblin Camp (N-W) of Lakeshore gives a COMBAT quest that can take 2-3 minutes per run for 30 Tickets each.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

1. Farnum Farm SW of Crossroads
    2. Repeatable quests - went thru the ZAM list. Most were for members only.
    For non-combat repeat quests the best is those worms in Lakeside. They don't get you much cash but 20 tickets each time. There is one from Tamara at Farnums to find chicks. It's not timed but it will waste time. You have to chase and chase those little guys. They're fast and the cursor is NUMB!!!

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

There is this old guy in Sea Side, sorry i'm at work and can't get everything right. But He gives 30 coin and 10 tickets, now, for going to the diner and doing a chef mini. Takes abour 30 seconds. I've been spamming that one with the buckets of fish at the diner also.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

My method on keeping alot of quests is talk to everyone with a marker above their head. ill redo quests whenever i can.. cause well it seems like my new quests are slowing down massively =) i know i keep track of certain quests IE my favs on a list on my laptop at home that way i can go back and redo them quickly =) they arent necessarily "profitable" ones but they are my favorite ones that i had alot of fun with =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Also, don't forget south Seaside - out among the rich houses on the headland. You have to really poke around to find all of them.
    I don't think there are any out by the Haunted Dojo or on the beach below.
    And Welcome To quests found near the entrance like the long series that starts at the entrance to Seaside. There's one near the link stone in Briarwood too. I think the one in the tunnel to Blackspore would qualify but, in keeping with the theme of Blackspore quests, its wink wink nudge nudge for a good time (or to get along in this case) you need to talk to (and somebody in the extensive Blackspore underworld).

robert wolfgale is offline Amateur Gamer

wow u can actually run out of quest on this game or do u mean u did them all once!

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by robert wolfgale View Post
    wow u can actually run out of quest on this game or do u mean u did them all once!
    You can definitely run short on quests if you are not a member. That's the issue I'm running into now.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Yea but u can always do renewable quessts
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by robert wolfgale View Post
    Technically, no. You can do all the non-repeatable quests, yes, and run out of those. But there are still tons more to be found you can repeat, and new ones coming out all the time. And I hope a new area will come out soon, (maybe lavendar coast!!!) and that'd bring tons of new quests.
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast