Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Repeatable Dungeon Quest Guide

I decided to see if I can help the community right now to see if what repeatable dungeon quests there are out there. I was mostly looking for quests where the quest giver is right next to the dungeon, or a resonable walk from it. For example, I know there is one for Forest Troll Fort, but the quest giver is too far away to make it effective. Also, sometimes the quest giver will not have a [!] above their head. Try them anyways and see if they give you the quest.

Easy Dungeons -
    Bear Cave: None
    Bixie Hive: Yuri Petaldancer, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Medium Health Potions and 24 coins.
    Cracked Claw Caves: Vysha, located right at the Way Point. Gives 4 Tickets and 6g. Vasher, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Sleep Orbs and 8 coin.
    Cursed Graveyard: None
    Hot Springs Haven: Lealin, located next to the Hot Springs, Member only. Gives 5 Health Potions, 10 Tickets and 15 coin. [Thanks Oakenrune]
    King of the Ring: None
    Sheep Watch: Anne, located East of the pen. Gives 1 coin
    Tavern Cellar: Serge, located at the entrance. Gives 6 Tickets and 9 coin.

Medium Dungeons -
    Arachnia's Lair: Lazi, located next to Briar Patch entrance. Gives 10 Tickets and 19 coin. [Thanks ShiggyMoto]
    Bandit Hideout: Lugabow, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Tickets and 9 coin.
    Briar Patch: Susy Cloudrunner, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Frag Orbs and 8 coin.
    Bristlewood Glade: Blari, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Energy Potions and 8 coin.
    Cray Caves: None
    Danger Peaks: None
    Deep Mines: Buren, around the corner from the dungeon. Gives 5 Tickets and 9 coin.
    Den of Secrets: None
    Floren Forest: None
    Forgotten Caves: Jestin, located in Sactuary. Member only. Gives 10 Tickets and 19 coin. Commander Kiggle, located on an island next to the Palace. Gives 10 Tickets and 75 coin.
    Frostfang Cavern: None
    Grexan's Camp: Buttercup Webbywand, located at mouth of cave to entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Sleep Orbs and 8 coin.
    Highroad Hijinks: Henry, located in the farm next to the entrance. Gives 10 Tickets and 19 coin.
    Misty Mountains: Puck Petalplucker, located at entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Blast Orbs and 8 coin.
    Mustroom Cavern: Johnny, located at the entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Flabbergast Orbs and 8 coin.
    Robgoblin Trove: Boss Biggins, in camp at entrance. Gives 15 Tickets and 28 coin.
    Swee****er Climb: Sasparilla Brewmaster Wugawug, located below the entrance. Gives 10 Tickets and 15 coin.
    The Bat Cave!: Spruce Waynehammer, located at the entrance. Gives 5 Daredevil Conditioners and 8 coin. Sorin, located at hte entrance. Gives 5 Tickets and 9 coin.
    Snarling Hedges: None
    Treeleaf's Retreat: Jenny Greenteeth, locater at the entrance. Gives 5 Frag Orbs and 8 coin.

Tough Dungeons -
    Briarheart Caverns: None.
    Croaking Vale: None.
    Dark Spore Depths: Sperry, located next to Trail of Betrayal. Members only. Gives 5 Tickets and 11 coin.
    Darvon's Descent: Arnie, located at Entrance. Member only. Gives 10 Tickets and 23 coin [You might be able to do Commander Kiggle's quest here also]
    Forest Troll Fort: Bowman Bilter, located near the North Entrance to Blackspore. Members only. Gives 10 Tickets and 15 coin.
    Haunted Mines: Dalton, located in miner camp near entrance. Members only. Gives 10 Tickets, Merri's Marinated Mystery Meat and 90 coin.
    Howling Hills: None.
    Mugwort's Hills: None.
    Snowy Canyon: Jimmy Squarefeet, located on the path to the entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Replenishing Potions and 8 coin. Cinn, located in town. Members only. Gives 10 Tickets, 5 Heath Potions, and 90 coin [Thanks Kaese]
    Tanglewood Fort: None.
    Trail of Betrayal: None.
    Vale of the Ancients: Sir Wellington, located at the entrance. Members only. 10 Tickets, 4 Health Potions and 23 coin.

That is only what I could fine near the dungeons themselves. As you can see there are a couple of them that give Health Potions, one that gives Energy Potions and one that give Replenshing Potions. There there is the one for Forgotten Caves that gives 75 coin and one at Haunted Mines that gives 90 coin.

This guide was provided by: wreckercrew
    and used with his permission - Autumn Roselake

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Repeatable Dungeon Quest Guide

AWESOME!!! im definately going to keep this handy =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Thank you, i was excited to find it. It makes the grinding easier. lol

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

great find, makes leveling much easier now knowing exactly where I should hit next.
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

Awesome! This is getting printed out for easy reference. I love these repeatable quests because I racked up 30 health potions in one day!!!

i know, good idea. i'm printing it too!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Sweeet! Thanks

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

ill be printing this when i get to work tomorrow =) cant wait to rack up the potions!!! =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

AWSOME THANKS =)
    Im back! :3

Ilovemom619 is offline Amateur Gamer

Thanks, printed and laminated

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast