Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Quests, huh?

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon9 Quests, huh?

Just can't seem to find te person in Riddle Number Three? Well this will help you!
    different sections, different colors

Were to get them- Quests are found through out all of Free Realms! Look at the map in the upper right hand cornor of the screen ad you will see green dots. These dots are quests. Walk up to someone who has a quest for you and either click on them or press "X" on yor keyboard.

Finding Quests- Some quests require you to find someone or something. With these quests you can't press the botton "Take me there" so you wil have to find it on your own. Here is a helpful hint on how to find it. o t whee the quest said i should be around, then hover your mouse over the map on a green dot (a quest) if the quest on the map has a question mark you should go to that green dot and it should be what you're looking for.

Rewards- All quests have rewards. Depending on the difficulty of the quest some rewards will be better then others. Work had to get the rewards of those tricky quests!

I hope this guide helped you!
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...

Default Re: Quests, huh?

ppl no how to get quests dude. its probably one of the simplest things in the realms
    I quit...

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Quests, huh?

Jesse, new ppl might not even know how do this....

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Maurice Dazzleray is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 Re: Quests, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Jesse, new ppl might not even know how do this....
    That's exactly who these guides have been for, newbies.
    This is my siggie, blank and small... [Insert rhyming words here] Errr... I don't feel like finishing it...