Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Quest- "Party Animal"

I recently started a quest called Party Animal that was given to me by Preston Daly in Sanctuary. I'm having trouble finding the people I am suposed to deliver to. I have found three: one in Seaside, one was the fishing instructor in Lakeshore, I think, and I can't remember the other. Where can I find the last person???

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Quest- "Party Animal"

The other two would be Sir Wellington near Vale of the Ancients and Florina, the pet supply vendor at the Sanctuary pet center.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Who did you find in seaside? I found Reed Stillwater (fisherman), Florina (Sanctuary Pet Merchant) and Sir Wellington (Vale of the Ancients). I thought Ikee the furniture merchant was the fourth but no luck.

Sounds exclusive reward,eh?BTW,whats the reward?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

It was Hank Highjump in seaside who was the fourth. You win a santa hat when you finish the quest. Good luck!

Katayana Arwen is offline Explorer

they had the hints in a from page post, but it was Florina in the Sanctuary pet place thing, Ikee in Sanctuary [furniture merchant], Sir Wellington by Vale of the Ancients, and Reed Stillwater at the fishing hole closest to Sanctuary. It was slightly glitched and it took me a day to get Ikee's attention. good luck, though!

Sarai Lavarock is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Katayana Arwen View Post
    they had the hints in a from page post, but it was Florina in the Sanctuary pet place thing, Ikee in Sanctuary [furniture merchant], Sir Wellington by Vale of the Ancients, and Reed Stillwater at the fishing hole closest to Sanctuary. It was slightly glitched and it took me a day to get Ikee's attention. good luck, though!
    Thanks for this info about Ikee being the 4th person to look for. The Zam wiki is not updated, so I didn't know who the 4th person was until this post. Thanks again!