Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Punked

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Punked

Well, I am totally confused! I am trying to help out Henry Farnum. He wants his soccer balls back so I am supposed to take care of some hooligans. I have no problem taking care of the hooligans and destroying their weapon racks but where the heck are the soccer balls? LOL

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Punked

They'll be scattered around the instance; they should appear as green dots on your mini-map if you have "Quest" checked in your Configurations.
    Just a side note: This quest is repeatable.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Well, that makes it double confusing! When I am just about to enter the instance it will say in the box on the right hand side that I need to collect 0/3 soccer balls but when I am actually in the instance it does not say anything about the soccer balls. It just says that I have to take care of the leader (sorry, can't remember his name) and destroy the weapon racks. What am I doing wrong? There are no green dots showing up at all. Thanks for you help.

The Soccer Balls goal is a quest goal. When you enter an instance, your quest goals aren't shown; only the instance's goals, which, in this case, would be the weapon racks and the leader.
    if there are only 3 Soccer Balls, I'd expect them to be pretty scattered. Did you look around for them? If they aren't showing up on your mini-map, click on the wrench-like picture just below your mini-map (that's the Configurations) and make sure the circle for "Quests" on the left side is filled in. If you want some extra help finding the balls, make sure the circle for "Quests" is filled in on the right side, also. Then, just to the right of the Configurations button should be the Direction Indicators button (I don't remember what that one looks like). Click that, and then arrows should pop up around the edge of your screen to point at any quests or quest-related objects/people.

Details are long .

Okay.. I am going to try those suggestions. Thank you so much.. I bet I don't have the right thing clicked. Thank goodness the hooligans aren't hard to finish off and I get great surprises on this quest. THANKS!!!!

Well, gee whiz! I must be doing something else wrong. I have played this quest three times now and haven't seen one soccer ball, any other suggestions? I made sure that my green lights were both clicked on but some how when I get into the place where I have to fight the hooligans I don't think I am in the same quest as where I am supposed to find the soccer balls. At the top of the screen when I go in the name of the interest is Highroad Hijinx not Punked. Should it be? I sure hope someone can help me figure this out. THANKS!!!!
    Last edited by Zadira Kindleriver; 08-29-2009 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

LyraMoonflower is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey PotatoHead-
    Ive been running into the exact same problem. My quest path leads me to the battle and I too have no green dots to indicate where the soccer balls are located once inside. I have beaten it quite a few times and searched...and I mean searched (lol) the entire place. I will most likely send in a bug report the next time I do it, but I am interested to see if we are the only two to have this problem-we can't be-can we?! Oh yea and the title of the battle is Highroad Hijinx and the name of the quest is Punked-so it would say Highroad Hijinx regardless of the quest.
    Hope we get some answers!
    -Lyra Moonflower (server

The only other problem I can think of is that your quest dots aren't actually checked. They are "filled in" right?
    If that still doesn't work, I guess it's yet another glitch that will require a Referee's attention. To ask for help while in the game, click on Options (the cog/gear-like object), then click on Customer Service, click on Send a Ticket (it may not match that text exactly, but it should be similar). From there, it should be rather straightforward. I hope it is, because I don't remember anything past that .
    Good luck. I hope something works out.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 04-06-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Well, I am just glad that I am not the only one! LOL I searched on top of every hill and behind every rock and still couldn't find any soccer balls. Random Player, thanks for the tips on how to do a report. I still have the quest or instance in my queue and I still would like to find those balls! LOL THANKS AGAIN!

well it might be a glitch or u can find it with green dots on ur map to show u were its is
    Lana del Rey <3

toxicpoptart is offline Amateur Gamer

that happend to me to but i kept looking and it didnt work but then i clicked quests and it worked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast