Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Default A Pretty Necklace

I decided to start two separate threads so it wouldn't be as confusing. I started this quest and can't seem to remember where. Yes, I seem to have an adventuring spirit and many times am moved to trek on before I actually finish my quest that I just signed up for, lol! Can anyone tell me where the Pixie Nursery is? I appreciate any and all help!! TIA!!

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: A Pretty Necklace

I can't help you with the specifics of your particular quest, but I have a tip that could possibly help. I've started several quests too, and wandered all over creation for 2 days looking for some snakes to fight before I figured this out. Do you have the green quest path turned on? If so, open up the list of quests you're currently working on. I'm talking about the big detail screen, not the little list over on the right of the screen. Select the little radio button for the quest you want to work on, and then it will probably give you the green quest path to the Pixie Nursery. (Caveat: some quests make you figure places out on your own, but I've been surprised how many times the green path has helped me out!) Good luck! Let me know if this helps you - I might post a tip thread with a picture later if this is actually useful.

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey July~
    Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Yes, that helped a bunch because I didn't think to look in there before. And there are more quest details that are helpful. But truthfully, so many of them make you find things on your own - which isn't a big deal if you stay in the place you started the quest but if you get distracted and end up somewhere else, it is really hard to figure out where the quest originated. The green dots come up sometimes, and the green markers on the edge of the screen come up if you are CLOSE to where you need to be. But regardless, your advice was truly helpful because I know use that big Quest list when I'm trying to figure things out. Thanks very much for all your help!!

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

Many time quests are open ended for any amount of time until you level up to a certain level- maybe that is why the green dots aren't showing up or the person you need to speak to is unavailable?