Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Cøco is offline Amateur Gamer

Default oOCøco's Three of Three GuideOo

Yessssssssssssss I finished it I had to search for instructions from ALOT of places to find it, and even sent in a ticket.

I am here to help you guys find where to find 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3 !!

oOTHIS IS WHAT THE ACHIEVEMENTS LOOK LIKEOo

img_20131104-15-06-38.jpg

GUIDE

ONE OF THREE

to find one of three is pretty easy. I have found him twice in the same spot, just be patient. According to some help from Ref Bronze, one of three wanders between Cobbleston Village and Lavendar Coast. I have been lucky enough to find him behind the mountain where Camp Chatty is.

*pics below*
    img_20131104-14-58-43.jpg
    zoneofthree.jpgJust wait around this area for a bit and he should pop up. Switching servers will also help. You can wander around looking for him if you get impatient. No garantees that he will be there though!

TWO OF THREE

two of three was a bit more difficult for me to find. I heard he would be found at the graveyard battle by Stillwater Crossing, but I went there frequently and I couldn't seem to find him. I found him in a peculiar place, and he popped up in the same spot after I defeated him on server 8, so you might be lucky if you go search the area i did! according to the ref he could be found wandering anywhere between High Road Junction and Lakeshore. So after pacing back and forth for a bit, i finally found him. this one happened to have a gray robe, a shade darker then the white one the other guy had on.

*pics below*
    img_20131104-15-01-30.jpgztwoofthree.jpgi found him at the edges of the troll village place, in case this pic was a bit confusing. this isn't the only location he can be found. He is a WANDERER. this is just where i FINALLY found him.

THREE OF THREE

he was fairly easy to locate. He can be found in a black robe wandering between the Precursor Ruins and the Sunstone Valley Warpstone. i have found him twice (server 8, i'm telling ya!) once he was by the Warpstone, and the other he was near the ridge between the two places. just run back and forth between the two locations along the ridge, or cliff. he wanders along that area. he is the only one of the three wearing a black cloak, and he has the actual pumpkin carver. its cool.

*pics below*
    img_20131104-15-45-31.jpgzthreeofthree.jpg

other helpful tips and tricks

~when battling three of three, notice he is holding the pumpkin carver. Its like a sneak peak of the weapon!

~KEEP POTIONS WITH YOU!!! i can NOT stress this enough. you are not in a battle setting, so you don't get five free lives before you have to start over. its either pay coins and respawn or teleport away and have to find him again.

~make sure you are a level twenty in the job you want to approach him in. because it was difficult for me to beat him without being a level twenty and have potions, unless you are in a big group then i guess you could go in as like a level sixteen, but i still am warning you.

~having a group is good when you do this. get some back up! i did it alone, but it wouldve been easier with a group.

~switching servers is really helpful. if hes not on one, he might be on another. no promises though.

~server 8 really helped me. it might just be the time of day though, but check the areas there first before other servers. -or don't. i ain't yo daddy-

~when looking for two of three, check your mini map to find the little battle icon that is shaped like a diamond instead of a circle. this shows its a battle that you engage in without having to click on someone and teleport there. he was in the midst of alpha wolf battles i believe. (the alpha wolf battles were circles, you teleport there)

~~~~***the weapon can only be used on Brawler or Warrior, and you need a high level, sixteen i believe. Make sure its worth it to get the weapon before you go wasting potions and orbs.***~~~~

THANKS

-FOR LOOKING I HOPE I COULD BE HELPFUL! LIKE IF IT WAS HELPFUL, I MIGHT START DOING MORE GUIDES.

COMMENT MORE TIPS IF YOU HAVE ANY!
    Last edited by Cøco; 11-04-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Check out my opinion---
    ~My Take on the Shutdown~

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: oOCøco's Three of Three GuideOo

Thanks Coco, nice thread you put up. Haha you know what's sad, I haven't gotten the Pumpkin Carver...yet.
    "Why bother?"

Cøco is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: oOCøco's Three of Three GuideOo

haha hope you get it soon!

Check out my opinion---
    ~My Take on the Shutdown~