Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Default One Man's Trash - HELP!!

I've tried 3 times now to finish this quest in Merry Vale, and the one I'm stuck on is the trash pile by the "vendor booths." I've gone all over Merry Vale NUMEROUS times and can't find it. Anyone know where this is? I truly appreciate any and all help!!

I moved this thread to the "help" section ... thx!
    Last edited by B.Moonsong; 05-19-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Moving to different section

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: One Man's Trash - HELP!!

The vendor booths can be found if you run along the outside paths of the area. It's near a bunch of wagons.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

OrnateMoss is offline Explorer

It is close to the warpstone, just outside the fence. Stay close to the water going away from the bridge leading into Merry Vale, It is near a vendor's wagaon, but behind a tree, between the tree and the water.

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

I believe OrnateMoss is right. Me and my BFF Jessica Kittysea searched forever and she finally found it. If you'd mind, i'm wondering....how do you get the Side-Kicks? or Designer's gloves? is there a complete designer outfit? PLEASE tell me, i love the side-kicks and want some so badly!! (hope they arent TCG cuz i rarely get SC or TCG packs ) thanks!!!

Check-Check-Check out my school coming soon!! and my stage and theater at my Bizzarre Red Haven.

Sacred Grove Newz! Read all about it at: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...52/#post692626 THANKS!

Celebrity Nikky Wildtrekker <Insiders> ( but may change name sometime to one of these choices: Nikky Heart, Nikky Diamond, or Epickk Nikky.) Also my other characters are Erika Diamond <Gold Hearts> and Jenna1 Diamond <Gold Hearts>

LOL ( Lots Of Luv ) People!!!

Nikky
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.