Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default New quest in Seaside! Gives a neon green heart t-shirt! Part of the Global update? Idk!

So I heard rumors of some "Global Update" today. Most likely other quests came out, but this is the first one being reported.
    It gives a neon-green heart t-shirt and 9 coins, and it's in Seaside near the mansions. It's very simple; all you do is go around the mansions and click on "hooligan kid" NPC's.

Me and Wernald, plus the shirt equipped (don't forget Chaz in the background XD):

Quest Description:

Quest Reward Description:
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Austin Auranymph is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: New quest in Seaside! Gives a neon green heart t-shirt! Part of the Global update? Idk!

Licking their shoes? GROSS!!!
    Loading............. DONE.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: New quest in Seaside! Gives a neon green heart t-shirt! Part of the Global update? Idk!

Aaron I still cant c it! And btw...Thats me in the background XD

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Rio Cloudjumps is having vault troubles in sanctuary... dunno if that`s new..

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

I saw that Global Update announcement in red in my chat screen. I wondered what it meant. Very odd... thanks Aaron

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

i got a green shirt just like that but in a different color green but thanks for the update I am Jay Moonhaven

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

Did someone quest get removed? I swear, i traveled up and down seaside like a dozen times and i still can't find it =\

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

This quest has already been there I beleive. But to the fact Gen can't find it, idk.

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

I just found the spot where he's supposed to be and he's not there =|

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

i think this quest is glitched and won't always appear.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast