Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Title: Necronomicus Battle Quest GUIDE

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Necronomicus Battle Quest GUIDE

Hey Insiders, I personally have been having trouble with this battle, and only finished it twice with the strategy I've made with the help of others. Seriously this battle is really difficult- Practice makes perfect.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *Group*
    CHOOSE WISELY
    First off is to find a really great group. Find people you can communicate with, and that wont be AFK'ing or BRB'ing in the group through out times. Your going to need medics. From my experiences, the whole group should be medics, which brought us to victory. If you don't have a medic, use archer. When a medic, be sure to have a triage weapon, you'll need it. Make sure everyone is a maxed level, this is a MUST, or the probability on winning the battle..1%. Once you've got everyone, head on in.
    *Strategy's*
    Next, remember to discuss this with your group, see whats working and what is not working...
    So there's 3 rounds in this battle, , whoopee. Everything has to be done carefully. And don't forget, watch your health bar.

Round one:
    BE AWARE
    This starts once you enter the battle, Necro quoting "So your back for more". This part usually is simple however, myself and others have noticed in this round knock outs go by quickly(players getting knocked out).
    So, to prevent this you must be VERY watchful of your health bar... have potions. Necro throws bombs that critically hits', which can damage the health bar and can easily go empty in a matter of seconds. Try to save the 5 knockouts until round 3, your going to need it..
    So again watch the health bar, have potions, save your knockouts! If you pass this, on to round 2~

Round two:
    LOOK BEHIND YOU
    I'll admit, this is really easy, however it can bite you in the butt too. This is when the spawners come out, being dreadfully annoying. Make sure all your group is together attacking the same spawners If your too slow more spawners will come out and it will be hard to manage. If this happens split the group up 3/2, attacking all the spawners. Try to kill the spawners quickly, because while attacking Necro will rise into the bones and get you while your not looking. Try not to let this happen. So just remember to attack the spawners one by one, and in desperate need split up, so when Necro attacks you got players on your side. When completed on to the last KILLER round...3.

Round three:
    IN THE BACK
    This is SERIOUSLY difficult, ugggggh. Lets just try to get through it, okay? Poison, traps, debuffs. That is what all this round is. Now i'm going to go through this as most understandable as I can, so read carefully xD.
    Always be behind! No matter what. Too many easy knockouts when dwelling in the front side. Necro likes to switch sides a lot, so its a bunch of running in this battle, wee. Necro also likes to stay on one target so move around a lot if you see he is targeting you, which you don't need.
    Being behind him also keeps you from being stunned, which is always great, so just keep this in mind

DEBUFFS AND POISON
    Killer debuffs is what Necro gives off. Like i said before be behind him. There is two major skills you must be aware about when battling necro. The Head-off spinner, and Stand-up soul taker. The head-off spinner is when he takes off his head and it spins around him. You'll be behind him right? No, run away from him, if you get caught you'll get a debuff that takes 1,000's off your health. Its a short debut, but a killer. This is when you'll definitively need the medics. The stand-up soul taker is a 2 second killer, being the most annoying. The only way to avoid this is by standing behind behind him, try not to get stuck in a stun. Lastly, and again always remember to heal, whether it be potions or medics.

Okay well that's all I have, if you have anything else to add, comment below.

Special thanks too:
    Dawn73
    Rero
    Josh

Good luck!

Other Tips:
    Ëmma Bee- If you're an archer in Round 3, try to stay against the wall behind necro. I found this really helpful to just run along side the wall because you can reach him and he can't get you.

Pinktree2010-

I would like to input a couple strengths and weakness for jobs.

Archer: Helpful on the battles at long distance but take more damage up close but also do more damage up close.
    Brawler: Helpful for close combat on the final battle but takes more damage over all.
    Medic: Helpful to the group and at distances but dies faster.
    Ninja: Helpful in close combat but does not deal as much damage.
    Wizard: Helpful at close and long distance combat but is slower in the final battle when moving away from the boss.
    Warrior: Helpful at close range but takes more damage in the first round.

Last edited by Epic Niki; 05-12-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Ëmma Bee is offline Explorer

Default Re: Necronomicus Battle Quest GUIDE

Very nice guide And one more tip: If you're an archer in Round 3, try to stay against the wall behind necro. I found this really helpful to just run along side the wall because you can reach him and he can't get you, as long as you're behind/next to him ^^
    Epic Niki likes this.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Nice, this is very helpful. I would like to input a couple strengths and weakness for jobs.

Archer: Helpful on the battles at long distance but take more damage up close but also do more damage up close.
    Brawler: Helpful for close combat on the final battle but takes more damage over all.
    Medic: Helpful to the group and at distances but dies faster.
    Ninja: Helpful in close combat but does not deal as much damage.
    Wizard: Helpful at close and long distance combat but is slower in the final battle when moving away from the boss.
    Warrior: Helpful at close range but takes more damage in the first round.
    Epic Niki and w3ndy17 like this.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Okay, im inputting both tips in the guide! Also, thanks, I really worked hard on this
    Edit: I have update the guide
    Last edited by Epic Niki; 05-12-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Honestly you hit the nail on the head. The group should all be level 20 medics and if your not a medic use archer, all other jobs are preety much useless on this boss. Its not even worth partying up with players who are going to use any other job or are lower then level 20 unless they are extremely experienced fighters. My team barely won with 3 medics and 2 archers because the players were not experienced. So you see that ninja, warrior, brawler, wizard spamming the chat for an invite? Yeah, don't invite them, they are most likely going to be the reason why you lost the battle.
    Brett Firemumbles likes this.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    ...So you see that ninja, warrior, brawler, wizard spamming the chat for an invite? Yeah, don't invite them, they are most likely going to be the reason why you lost the battle.
    Ouch!

ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Im soon going to be adding pictures, just for the visual. lol.

w3ndy17 is offline Amateur Gamer

thanks..very helpful thread ^_^

we defeated him.... we had like a max level medic and only focused to stay us alive, and the rest of us are all max archers...it was fun tho
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    ✿ ✿ ✿

Flamey is offline Master Gamer

Nice guide! I already was a medic from the start because I knew my team would need healing and I always stood behind him but I did not know that I had to get away from him when he's using the skull thing. Very helpful. I just can't find a good team, none of them use medic or archer or common sense!

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Where is he at anyways? I went into the hidden passage and I don't see him?

:I I am assuming this is too difficult to do alone but I don't any friends to do it with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast