Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Music - A- Thon Quest

I did this Quest not so long ago that a friend told me about, called "Music-A-Thon". It's an Adventurer Quest that rewards you with a Conductors wand as a weapon for your adventurer after you complete it. And the wand itself has a flair of music notes that float around it... Kind'a cool..
    You start this Quest in WugaChug and speak with Wootmoot who is standing in front of the stage there and he has you try the Novice selection of the Mini-game ( The music stand by the stage ) And then he has you meet with someone in Sea side named Sandi, Sandi has you scout out a couple of people and then has you try your hand and the music stand next to her, then has you meet with Wootmoot again, then back to Sandi and then to her sister Snowi, who is in Snowhill by the Music stand there at the stage...Each time you try this Mini-game you have to go the next level up from the last one you played and at the end Snowi rewards you with the wand. So there's a bit of errand running and all that involved and I'm not so great at the whole Mini-game music thing... ( My cursor moves a bit funny in those Mini-games ) but the Mini-games really are forgiving with the amount of mistakes you can make.. to a degree... You just have to try and move your cursor to the note before the other wand ( or is a muic note ) gets to it... It's not as hard as it may seem.. all in all though it's worth the Conductors wand at the end.
    Have fun with it
    ( And also there is an Explorers coin on top the stage at Wugachug XD )
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 01-31-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Music - A- Thon Quest

thx i was wondering where to get that quest and i am already doing it wow
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Glad I could help and, thank you
    Playing DCUO now

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

ya thanks! i was wondering how you get those wands. i had been seeing a lot of people carrying those recently and i liked them.

Edit: just did this quest line, and just a heads up, the very last quest you do is for members only. so technically the wand is for members only. darn.
    Last edited by AlyssaBrightsong; 02-09-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Insider since August 1, 2010