Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Default How to get out of closed boundaries in Cobblestone Village

First off, I wasn't sure where to post this, so I put it here
    -----
    For me it's become quite annoying that newer players are "locked" up in Cobblestone village. So, with that, I decided to make this to help you find the warpstones much easier.

Cragara- When cragara spawns somewhere, it's best to go to her. You can easily get most areas with this.

Farming- If you start the farming quests, earlier in it brings you to the brother "Farmer Wug" which can get you to the warp Sanctuary.

Housing- If you put a teleporter out on the side of gate area, of any house, you can port out of it. Walk all the way to the edge of the lot and jump of the cliff. This makes you appear is snowhill. If you don't have a teleporter you can always go into the housing directory and find someone with it.

TCG- This way is kinda stupid, but it still works. Add someone in TCG, so they know who you are. Afterwards add them out of TCG. Teleport to wherever they are and go get the warp in that area.

Guilds- If someone has invited you to join the guild, you should join it. There may be other members outside of cobblestone village. If not, you can always ask the leader to go somewhere else so you may be able to teleport to him
    ---
    Of course, If you have done one of these, you can always just walk/fly around to get the other areas, or just do the quests (:
    If I'm missing anymore please post below so I can add it in o.O

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How to get out of closed boundaries in Cobblestone Village

Why would they be locked in Cobblestone Village? They closed off the way to Blackspore, but that's all. Blackspore has 2 entrances, and now only one of them is used, the one near Briarwood. New players not being able to port everywhere has always been that way when the game started. It doesn't make them cut off from the rest of the world. All you have to do is walk to the place where you need to discover a Warpstone.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: How to get out of closed boundaries in Cobblestone Village

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    Why would they be locked in Cobblestone Village? They closed off the way to Blackspore, but that's all. Blackspore has 2 entrances, and now only one of them is used, the one near Briarwood. New players not being able to port everywhere has always been that way when the game started. It doesn't make them cut off from the rest of the world. All you have to do is walk to the place where you need to discover a Warpstone.
    "locked"! Not literally.
    I consider it closed boundaries because your not able to teleport anywhere UNLESS you walk.