Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rowan Guest

Default Help? Brawler Quest Series question

I started a minor quest series at Stillwater Crossing with Caitlyn Gravefog. I completed the 1) Graveyard Grumble, the 2) Get McGrobie, the 3) Stolen Merchandise and 4) Rightful Owner but then.......

I found Virgil Veilmont in Blackspore Swamp and he asked me to help with Cemetary Security. I believe this is the last quest in the series. I had to log out so I declined with intention of going back.

Question:
    1. When I went back and clicked on him - how do I get him to ask again?
    2. Is there any special prize for completing the series - drats do I have to start all over to level up?
    Last edited by Rowan; 05-30-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Help? Brawler Quest Series question

There are Quest only rewards that you will get that you won't be able to get anywhere else.

You can always pick up quests any time and do them later...I have a couple quests I picked up that I have not done all week but it saves having to remember where I stopped on a questline.

In your case... you should be able to pick the quest back up..try going back to the person before and see if they have anything for you....or check your quest book...you may actually have it and can continue.

Rowan Guest

Default Re: Help? Brawler Quest Series question

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn Raindrop View Post
    There are Quest only rewards that you will get that you won't be able to get anywhere else.

You can always pick up quests any time and do them later...I have a couple quests I picked up that I have not done all week but it saves having to remember where I stopped on a questline.

In your case... you should be able to pick the quest back up..try going back to the person before and see if they have anything for you....or check your quest book...you may actually have it and can continue.
    Oh great, thanks so much for replying and helping out Cyn!