Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: gold badge?

magnet5051 is offline Explorer

Icon8 gold badge?

hi,you all know about the silver badge collection.so i was wondering where the gold badge quest and collection started and the reward.
    Due To Recent Cutbacks,The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Has Been Turned Off

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: gold badge?

the gold badge isn't from a quest.U get it when u complete all the trophy & medals collections.

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

You just need to complete Gold, Silver and Brozes medals to get it.
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Well, technically, you need to complete the Gold Medals collection to get it. But you need to complete the Silver Medals to complete Gold, and you need to complete Bronze to complete Silver. According to (I believe) Moyinator, it's a long chain of collections, but you really only need to complete the Gold.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

OK. First you have to complete the Unique Medals collection. The reward to that collection is the Robgoblins Medal of Honor, which goes in the Medals of Honor collection. The reward to that collection is the Never Giving Up Medal, which goes in the Honorable Mention Medals collection. The reward to that collection is the Bronze Collection Medal, which goes in the Bronze Medals collection. The reward to that collection is the Silver Collection Medal, which goes in the Silver Medals collection. The reward to that collection is the Gold Collection Medal, which goes in the Gold Medals collection. Finally, the reward to the Gold Medals collection is the Gold Badge.

What I'm trying to say is you have to finish the collections in this order......

1. Unique Medals
    2. Medals of Honor
    3. Honorable Mention Medals
    4. Bronze Medals
    5. Silver Medals
    6. Gold Medals

Then you finally get the Gold Badge. I still have a ways to go til I get the badge. I need about 10 more medals altogether. Hope I helped.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

if your a member you can do a quest in merryvale to get a bronze collection metal so you can skip the Unique Medals, Medals of Honor, andHonorable Mention Medals altogether. hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhaven View Post
    if your a member you can do a quest in merryvale to get a bronze collection metal so you can skip the Unique Medals, Medals of Honor, andHonorable Mention Medals altogether. hope this helps
    I'm sure that'll help quite a lot for members lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Blazingsea View Post
    OK. First you have to complete the Unique Medals collection. The reward to that collection is the Robgoblins Medal of Honor, which goes in the Medals of Honor collection. The reward to that collection is the Never Giving Up Medal, which goes in the Honorable Mention Medals collection. The reward to that collection is the Bronze Collection Medal, which goes in the Bronze Medals collection. The reward to that collection is the Silver Collection Medal, which goes in the Silver Medals collection. The reward to that collection is the Gold Collection Medal, which goes in the Gold Medals collection. Finally, the reward to the Gold Medals collection is the Gold Badge.

What I'm trying to say is you have to finish the collections in this order......

1. Unique Medals
    2. Medals of Honor
    3. Honorable Mention Medals
    4. Bronze Medals
    5. Silver Medals
    6. Gold Medals

Then you finally get the Gold Badge. I still have a ways to go til I get the badge. I need about 10 more medals altogether. Hope I helped.
    Hm, I thought the list was longer than that. Oh well, better for us. XD
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 09-08-2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Well, technically, you need to complete the Gold Medals collection to get it. But you need to complete the Silver Medals to complete Gold, and you need to complete Bronze to complete Silver. According to (I believe) Moyinator, it's a long chain of collections, but you really only need to complete the Gold.
    yeah,you only need to complete gold medals collection but in order to do that you need to finish all of the others,these are cascade collections
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Quote Originally Posted by moyinator View Post
    yeah,you only need to complete gold medals collection but in order to do that you need to finish all of the others,these are cascade collections
    No, you just gave them that fancy name .

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

i wish i could take props of that but no,you need to brush up on your collections data O.o you can even check fr.zam
    Last edited by moyinator; 09-09-2009 at 05:19 PM.
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast