Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

MeSing2u is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Geomancer in merryvale

Hi,
    Me and several others have grouped together to beat the geomancer in the feed the wizard quest in Merryvale. Most of us are high levels in our jobs and cannot seem to beat this particular quest. It is not suppose to be difficult but appears to be impossible for those of us in my group. Any suggestions? By the way, I have used every potion, orb and weapon that I have
    thanks,
    CindyCharmwhisper

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Geomancer in merryvale

exactly which battle was this??? im drawing a blank on which one it is.. but i do know for the most part ive gone though most of the battles alone & go thru alot of potions.. when i group its just to level up & have contact with another person lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

July is offline Amateur Gamer

I haven't done this battle, but I will say that a group of 2 seems to be the magic number for most things for me - the fights get exponentially harder the more people you have. But some things that I can't get through by myself or with a group of three or more have gone pretty well with just me and one other person at about the same level. Not sure of the logic with the difficulty boost for multiple players - maybe they figure that will keep higher-level players entertained even after they level out, if they can group together and have a harder fight?

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

MeSing2u is offline Newbie Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak41502 View Post
    exactly which battle was this??? im drawing a blank on which one it is.. but i do know for the most part ive gone though most of the battles alone & go thru alot of potions.. when i group its just to level up & have contact with another person lol

Hi Superfreak,

It is in Merryvale .....I was doing a wizard quest called "feed the storyteller" which led me to the geomancer who is blocking the mushrooms
    I too have played all battles and quests alone until now.....Me and several others were having the same problem and some of which are level 20 on most jobs. We decided to try to group together to see if we could beat it that way and tried every potion and tactic we could think of and it is still impossible it seems. Most medium levels are extremely easy for me to beat but this is definitely NOT. My thoughts were that something may be wrong with this particular battle.....as far as leveling up when you group that did not help me in that area at all. At this point I have to play many battles in order for my level to even budge, I'm not sure if that is just because I am close to the end or what
    Anyway, thanks for any help you can offer.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

This one is extremely hard. I'm not even sure how I did it still at the level bracket it is meant for (quest wise) lol. Luck of the draw? I was showing my sister how difficult it was and I beat the geomancer (some exhibition that was!) What I did find to help was ignore the first goblin that comes to beat on you.. get the healers down ASAP because when you do start to focus your spells on the geomancer... the healers will continue to reverse any damage you are doing & that is what seems to be the downfall of the whole mini game (battle).

It really truly is a rance of damage. Time your potions accordingly and I also found sleep orbs help with the goblins who come to beat on you.. buys you a little bit of time.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Cyn Raindrop is offline Pro Gamer

There are a number of dungeons and instances where there are "healers" that you must defeat first before you can injure the main enemy sufficiently enough to succeed.

In this particular instance you must concentrate on defeating all the healers first because they will continue to be a source of energy and health for the geomancer until they are all gone. I did manage to succeed in this one solo but it was a bit expensive on the pots
    If you are with a group...take turns using a flabbergast or confusion orb on the Geomancer while you work on eliminating all the healers...that should help