Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Icon9 Fix for missing quest lines

If you would like to restore your missing quest lines without sending in a ticket; I've stumbled across some do it yourself fixes that should work for most players.

1. If you remember any one of the quests you were working on...
    Come to Insiders. Go to the forums and look in the jobs section if you were leveling up. Look in the quests section for everything else. Both of these sections contain guides with detailed descriptions of all required actions for completing your quest. Scan down the list of required actions to determine where you left off. Make note of any actions you have left unfulfilled. Log back on to FreeRealms and continue your quest by fulfilling all remaining actions. When you complete all actions for that quest line; All of your missing quest lines will be restored. This has worked for me three times without fail.
    Does this sound like to much work? can't remember what you were working on? Okay; Try this...

2. Start a new quest. Pick the quickest and/or easiest one you can find. As soon as you finish it; Your missing quest lines should be restored. I find the first method more reliable, but to each his own.

3. Send in a ticket. The refs are there to help you. They have always served me well in the past but, sending a ticket usually takes a one or two day turnaround. My play time is limited. Finding something else to do while a ref works out my problem is not my idea of spending quality time with my mega-cute avatar.

I look forward to seeing you all inside FreeRealms Untill then...

Happy questing:
    Layla
    Queen of Cuteness

Default Re: Fix for missing quest lines

Gee Layla; An entire week and no responses huh?

Well thanks for noticeing Layla...and rubbing it in.

Don't be so snippy. I'm trying to be sympathetic. Would you believe this glitch has happend to me five times now?

Why thats a bit unusual. It's happend to me five times as well. Did you try my fixes?

Why yes I did thank-you, and they worked every time. You would think players would be more interested.

Yes; They worked for me every time as well. We seem to have a lot in common today.

Yes we do. You've always been one of my best friends. Thats why I posted today. I wanted to discuss your...umm...problem.

What problem?

Well...Do you talk to yourself very often?

Not anymore. I used to call myself several times a week, but my line was always busy for some reason. Do you think I might be call screening myself? That would be very rude. Besides; I've seen you talk to yourself on more than one occasion.

You got me there Layla. You know me sooo well. I would'nt have said anything if I didn't love you so much.

Thanks Layla...I love you too, but...I never knew you felt that way.

Only because I never told you. Perhaps we should get together soon and talk it over.

I'm already there girl...I'm already there!

P.S. Zero response rates drive me nuts. Can you tell?
    The next time it could get worse. Much...much...worse. You guys wouldn't want that...would you?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I would think that the first option would be the only option, to be honest. The only case I can think of where a Referee might help, or a ticket, would be if the quest won't be made available to you for whatever glitched reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    You would think players would be more interested.
    It's indeed a useful tip; unfortunately, I can't really take advantage of this since I've taken a few days to actually run around and finish any quest I can find.

And... oh my, has it been a week already? How time flies...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Thanks RP:

I should have known I could count on you. I get the feeling you read every thread on this site. You are most kind to newbies. By the way...

The 2nd. option does work, and its the easiest.
    When I went to FR yesterday I found my quest lines were again (6th. time) missing. Why does that site hate me so? I picked a newbie quest to fulfill, and as soon as I agreed to do it, all my missing quest lines were restored.

Perhaps I was too complicated in my explanations. That would explain the low response rate. Then again, most likely; People are intimidated by my awesome cuteness.

Thanks for the love:
    Layla

I get the feeling you read every thread on this site.
    The 2nd. option does work, and its the easiest.
    When I went to FR yesterday I found my quest lines were again (6th. time) missing. Why does that site hate me so? I picked a newbie quest to fulfill, and as soon as I agreed to do it, all my missing quest lines were restored.ks for the love:
    Layla
    Yes, actually, I do read any new posts that pop up, heh, games threads aside, however.

It sounds as if you log in with no quests active. If you hit L on your keyboard while in the game (if nothing happens, click on your character or anything in the background and try again), it should open up your current quests. On the right-most side of any of the quests should be a green circle, not filled in. Click on it and it should make the quest active, making your quest side-bar accessible again. Your method begins a new quest, which immediately becomes the active quest. Both work, but activating a quest saves the trouble of searching for a new quest.

Good advice RP:

That works splendidly. I'm embarrassed I missed that one (doh). Good timeing as well, since I just lost my quest lines for the 7th. time. Should I edit my original post?

Should I edit my original post?
    Feel free to add that bit to the first post as a first-priority type of method. You can also just leave it as it is, or do whatever fixes you feel are necessary or would be beneficial. It's your post - your choice.

If all three methods revolve around this one issue, I suppose it would be much easier to activate a quest rather than send in a ticket.

castaway1111 is offline Explorer

Hey thanks, fri has helped me with a lot of quests
    Castaway from reality

ive nevr had any trouble with any quests, except for the occasional "WT!!! I MADE IT! STPD COMPUTER" devil moments that we all have fromt ime to time. there was once when i had to do the quest over again, but only once. and if that is wat ppl are talking about, i say get over it
    Last edited by jesse oakenheart; 06-16-2010 at 09:37 AM.
    I quit...

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

Thank you! it worked.
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!